TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The cervix closes up with a mucus plug to protect that baby from infections until birth. You're not gonna stuff a cock up in there no matter how big you are.
While true, that's not as funny... :winkytongue:

Of course they say a football helmet protects someone, or a bulletproof vest, but damage is still done from the kinetic force, (again, just a joke).

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
I love this game even though there are some aspects I don't like( ( ie the Kevin trap)my opinion) only getting to play 4 times a year but other than that I have enjoyed this game .

Just wanted to say this .. back to your prego questions and laments

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I love this game even though there are some aspects I don't like( ( ie the Kevin trap)my opinion) only getting to play 4 times a year but other than that I have enjoyed this game .

Just wanted to say this .. back to your prego questions and laments
The what?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So, for those of us with access to the dev tracker, was "decorations" always on the list of art tasks?
Cause if not, DC may be pretty confident on getting this update out before Halloween.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, for those of us with access to the dev tracker, was "decorations" always on the list of art tasks?
Cause if not, DC may be pretty confident on getting this update out before Halloween.
No, that was not on the original list, good eye, that and one other thing were added to the art tasks. That explains the new art assets he added last time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When will be the next update
We are hoping 2-4 weeks or so, but no one can be certain. As the old saying goes, it will be done, when it is done. XD
Only one art piece to go...
Oct-18-2018_progress.jpg
Still only 14 parts of the coding are done, but look at how much more has been started now!

Reactions: KaiserST

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
im looking forward to the update but i doubt ill find it as interesting as teachers and popular girls updates before it. like yayy more stuff but its characters we've already explored. still gonna play through the new update to see whats new but more excited to get it out the way and focus on what comes next.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
im looking forward to the update but i doubt ill find it as interesting as teachers and popular girls updates before it. like yayy more stuff but its characters we've already explored. still gonna play through the new update to see whats new but more excited to get it out the way and focus on what comes next.
Feel the same. See ya in 5 months, guys! :FeelsBadMan:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I largely feel the same, but I'm glad that the next 2 updates are Jenny and Eve.
When the latter comes out, the mystery will finally be put to rest.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes