yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Are they redesigning the entire UI, why is this updating so damn long? I thought they were only going to rewrite the aunt's story

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Also to add to the whole pregnancy debate, all I really need is some acknowledgement that it did happen afterwards. Maybe something more than a "not again lol" after the first time.
Agreed. I'm excited for the pregnancy content. But if it goes away quickly without much reference afterwards, it'll be a bit disappointing.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Are they redesigning the entire UI, why is this updating so damn long? I thought they were only going to rewrite the aunt's story
There's also updating the art for some characters, as well as animations for the h-scenes (some of which effectively have to be done three times due to Diane having the three phases of pregnancy)

Jarod444

Nov 13, 2017
There's also updating the art for some characters, as well as animations for the h-scenes (some of which effectively have to be done three times due to Diane having the three phases of pregnancy)
That is the kind of info i come here for :)

Don't have the time to watch the streams.

I think this is probably the only reason for me to go the pregnancy route once: prgnacy boobs ;)

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
I'm excited about the pregnancy inclusion. I'm looking forward to it being implemented on the other girls. I wonder why DC changed the last news updates to patreon only. I saw them when they were posted then checked today and I was surprised it was locked.

Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
i just hope we dont HAVE to do the pregnancy, not my fetish with prego girls :p

Reactions: Genji

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i just hope we dont HAVE to do the pregnancy, not my fetish with prego girls :p
It will be optional, but you won't likely be able to finish Diane's story. That said, there are no pregnant sex scenes, and won't be for some time, besides they only stay pregnant for a couple-few weeks, at which point the kid goes off to day care, so it isn't as if it will really affect your game play much.

Seems quite unlikely, since the art (what usually takes longer) is almost finished and the other 2 tasks are going well. I'd say early or mid-Nov.
Only one art piece left, but it seems as if one of the poses didn't work, they rolled it back by one. Worst case, I would say by December, but I am still hopeful it will be in the next few weeks.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
So it's been about three months since the last update. Is this typical from now on?

I mean, this update is all about fixing already existing content, and maybe adding just a few things. If this takes 3 months then how long is it gonna take when he has to add new content again? Is this game gonna have 2-3 updates per year?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
So it's been about three months since the last update. Is this typical from now on?

I mean, this update is all about fixing already existing content, and maybe adding just a few things. If this takes 3 months then how long is it gonna take when he has to add new content again? Is this game gonna have 2-3 updates per year?
Yes this is the new standard, and it has been for the last 3 updates. The last one, the Roxxy one, has been the update that added the biggest amount of content yet, so even if this is a rework update I'm sure there will be a good enough amount of new content.

I would say it's not that the rework is taking 3 months to make, but that the new schedule is 3~ months updates regardless of what it is about.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Any information on next update?
Yup, the new normal. XD And 3-4 months between updates is 3-4 a year. It might be reworking old content, but he is still having to redraw all of the art, rewrite the story, recode it all, and this time also animate the scenes, add in a brand new minigame with the over all framework for a new system, and so on.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes this is the new standard, and it has been for the last 3 updates. The last one, the Roxxy one, has been the update that added the biggest amount of content yet, so even if this is a rework update I'm sure there will be a good enough amount of new content.

I would say it's not that the rework is taking 3 months to make, but that the new schedule is 3~ months updates regardless of what it is about.
Roxxy update was classificated as the biggest till now,and DC said Diane update would be smaller,so by standard,faster,but it seems like he got a little carried by adding more things to it,and what would just be a update to renew her story ended triggering all the renewall in the art of older characters....
P.S:watching his stream right now,and holy fuck,jenny is getting some really big hooters on her new version,by the looks of it,they really fill her shirt...

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Roxxy update was classificated as the biggest till now,and DC said Diane update would be smaller,so by standard,faster,but it seems like he got a little carried by adding more things to it,and what would just be a update to renew her story ended triggering all the renewall in the art of older characters....
P.S:watching his stream right now,and holy fuck,jenny is getting some really big hooters on her new version,by the looks of it,they really fill her shirt...
I thought they might knock out the Diane update in a month just adding a few new 'events' to extend her storyline especially that jump between him putting lotion on her and then suddenly they are having sex in the kitchen. Instead its Diane plus a significant amount of character redesigns, which while delaying this update needed to be done eventually anyway. Its just being done now instead of in the next few updates.

The new Jenny looks good, not only are her breasts bigger(better?) but her hips are wider and she has more hip to waist ratio. Admittedly for my part i am more interested in Jennys update than Dianes.

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I thought they might knock out the Diane update in a month just adding a few new 'events' to extend her storyline especially that jump between him putting lotion on her and then suddenly they are having sex in the kitchen. Instead its Diane plus a significant amount of character redesigns, which while delaying this update needed to be done eventually anyway. Its just being done now instead of in the next few updates.

The new Jenny looks good, not only are her breasts bigger(better?) but her hips are wider and she has more hip to waist ratio. Admittedly for my part i am more interested in Jennys update than Dianes.
i'm kinda saturated on all the 3,Diane,Debbie and Jenny cicle kinda killed the progress of the game content for a lot of time,but since the pregnancy content came as consolation prize on Diane's update,i'm taking it,still think that Dc should take the chance on adding the last additions to Debbie content within Jenny's update(like her pregnancy),instead of waiting to put it on single update later to take the chance of developing other character update on a future poll.....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i'm kinda saturated on all the 3,Diane,Debbie and Jenny cicle kinda killed the progress of the game content for a lot of time,but since the pregnancy content came as consolation prize on Diane's update,i'm taking it,still think that Dc should take the chance on adding the last additions to Debbie content within Jenny's update(like her pregnancy),instead of waiting to put it on single update later to take the chance of developing other character update on a future poll.....
They are twins, so it could work, or at least work of bit of her into each of the 3 older updates (Diane, Jenny, and Mrs. J.). Debby was not one of the options to vote for, so it's hard to say what the plan is for her. That said, if Mrs. J is the last hurdle to fixing saves, then we can safely assume that her stuff will be mostly done by then too...

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
They are twins, so it could work, or at least work of bit of her into each of the 3 older updates (Diane, Jenny, and Mrs. J.). Debby was not one of the options to vote for, so it's hard to say what the plan is for her. That said, if Mrs. J is the last hurdle to fixing saves, then we can safely assume that her stuff will be mostly done by then too...
Debbie wasnt an option cuz i presume she aint have much content remaining related to this stage of storyline,maybe even her pregnancy content could be related to the advances on the main story,but if thats the case,than holy shit man,we are screwed,cuz she aint getting completed on the near time.....however we could be even more screwed if he just didnt put her cuz she already had a lot of updates on her storyline,and he decided to put her future content for other time(my meaning by screwed is that we will wait a looooot of time)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes