Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I'm starting to lose hope that I can get out in mid-November:FeelsBadMan:

arrived at this point a user was right a few weeks ago, Dark Cookie made it out to CHRISTMAS adding more things (perhaps with Christmas themes), for example adding and improving the storyline on Debbie

(Sorry my english)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Its more than that. The lactation/breeding kink solves the entire money problem in the main Story-line. According the beginning setup of the story you have no money for college and Debbie is in huge debt with mortgage payments on her house not being paid according to the bank teller. On top of that, you have the private beech house to buy and a huge amount of tweaking and balancing on the items being purchased vs the payouts from working jobs. Also the story-line of the mobsters breaking the car needs to be tweaked, you should have to do more than ask nicely the girl working at the car dealership to get Debbie's car fixed. Either you should A: pay the insurance off B) romance the girl working there and get a free option after fucking her or C) acquire benefits after completing a quest with Kim Jong by furthering his dreams of world domination.

A quest-line for industrial milk production located in the warehouse after you kick the mobsters out will solve all of these money problems and closes the story-loop on paying of Debbie's mortgage and paying your college tuition in full at the end of the game. It also gives you the funds to acquire bonus scenes later in the game by paying of the large debts that different girls around town have allowing you to romance them and later recruit them for Diane's new Dairy Farm. Take the blonde chick in the trailer-park for example. You finally have her as a girlfriend and are having sex but you want to take things farther. She gets angry at first when you bring up getting her pregnant but then you offer to take care of her and use the dairy money to pay off the rest of her mothers debts and maybe help Clyde out. Then you tell her about the dairy farm and how she could make a lot of money if she could produce milk. Slowly you get her to come around to the breeding/milking idea and then she waves the new stack of cash she made in front of her friends and convinces the two of them to work for Diane as well after you breed them of course :3 you can modify this same general plot for every romantic option in the game. If you do not eventually have the option of breeding and milking every female in the entire town by the end of the game then I would consider that a massive wasted opportunity. Also the beach house being acquired can unlock new solo and group sex options for every girl. The best part of this story-line? once you have impregnated every single woman and girl and convinced them to be milked by Diane you unlock an achievement called "TittyMilkTycoon!"

Hell you could make an entirely new game based just on that idea alone.
you do know that i was oversimplifying your conclusion,right?

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Still a week to go for november and already talking about december, smh.
well,not much time ago we were talking about october coming,so.......we just took an step further cuz you know,festivities,family,those kind of thing a man cant escape unless he killed all his family and is on prison,or devoted himself to the hermit life....

Reactions: TheDevian

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Anyway 0 chance of the Diane update this month but I think a lot of us are hoping for a surprise Halloween update. Unless there's been some mention of that on the Patreon which I try to avoid unless I need to as I hate spoilers.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Posing and code seem to be at a virtual standstill on the dev tracker, either they're having a heck of a time fixing Diane's code or the animation guy is lagging again.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Well, you have that, you have Jenny's cam shows, and there are a lot of other businesses we could take over with our magic wand, like the tattoo parlor, Ivy's sex shop, Cletus and Crystal's Meth business, whatever 'business' the men in black are into, the doughnut shop after Judith's arc, the pizza shop, and so on... XD
There is no end to the money we can make!
He could go all meta and include the development of SS into the game where players go onto internet discussion forums and bitch about timelines.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
He could go all meta and include the development of SS into the game where players go onto internet discussion forums and bitch about timelines.
Watch it just be a money hole and the MC goes "I put in $1000, why isn't it going faster?!"

Sep 27, 2018
Well, you have that, you have Jenny's cam shows, and there are a lot of other businesses we could take over with our magic wand, like the tattoo parlor, Ivy's sex shop, Cletus and Crystal's Meth business, whatever 'business' the men in black are into, the doughnut shop after Judith's arc, the pizza shop, and so on... XD
There is no end to the money we can make!
Well why not? why not have multiple business ventures and mini-game mechanics relating to them and getting and upgrading most of these businesses is the key to unlocking the later stages of the game? also add more branching in the different story lines so that you need to be at a certain point with different people before you can advance further on a specific person.

I personally feel that the sex with Debbie came to fast and too easy. There should have been more steps involving other people and quests before you finally got to have sex with her and alot more should have been required before we got Diane and her milk machine.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes