MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
It COULD be Jenny, I never thought about that, my money was one either Debby or more likely, Judith as the next one to milk, but you make a good point. Depends on if she can lactate, I still say Judith has the most signs pointing her way though.
Jenny will get her pregnancy with her update so she should make milk if you go that route with her. Whether or not she is willing to for profit is another question ( signs point to yes :p )

Reactions: TheDevian

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It could be, but if she doesn't get a major attitude shift (like say, Veronica from Man of the House), finally getting broken in, I can't care about her too much. She needs to learn that it's the MC who is in charge! :evilsmile:
MC doesn't seem the type to break someone in.
But I do think a big part of Jenny's update is making an honest (or less hostile) woman out of her. :p

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can I ask anyone here who likes the milking fetish, is it like a fantasy turn on more than anything else, or could you imagine doing it in like your actual life and enjoying that aspect? Simply a curious boy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jenny will get her pregnancy with her update so she should make milk if you go that route with her. Whether or not she is willing to for profit is another question ( signs point to yes :p )
Well, she DOES like profit. XD
MC doesn't seem the type to break someone in.
But I do think a big part of Jenny's update is making an honest (or less hostile) woman out of her. :p
He wouldn't need to actually 'train' her, it's just a matter of standing up for himself and not being a doormat. His magic meat stick should be enough to tame the savage bitch, maybe with a bit of music, just get Eve to sing. :cool:
Can I ask anyone here who likes the milking fetish, is it like a fantasy turn on more than anything else, or could you imagine doing it in like your actual life and enjoying that aspect? Simply a curious boy.
IDK, for me it's just part of being a breast man, and well, I DO love milk in general, so yeah, I'd drink it IRL too, most likely. Breasts are awesome, and everything they can do is awesome, be it bouncing, rubbing, or producing milk. It doesn't hurt that they are bigger when full of milk either. :winkytongue:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
IDK, for me it's just part of being a breast man, and well, I DO love milk in general, so yeah, I'd drink it IRL too, most likely. Breasts are awesome, and everything they can do is awesome, be it bouncing, rubbing, or producing milk. It doesn't hurt that they are bigger when full of milk either. :winkytongue:
I like them moderate sized-slightly bigger ones like my gf's in real life, but I'm always open to big ol tiddies in my game desires. SummerTimeSaga types are the ones that I think are as big as I like to see them get, and it's better because it's just for cartoon purposes. B Milk though, I just imagine it doesn't taste quite like normal milk (which I too love) and I feel like it'd just be a bit of a mess in real life.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like them moderate sized-slightly bigger ones like my gf's in real life, but I'm always open to big ol tiddies in my game desires. SummerTimeSaga types are the ones that I think are as big as I like to see them get, and it's better because it's just for cartoon purposes. B Milk though, I just imagine it doesn't taste quite like normal milk (which I too love) and I feel like it'd just be a bit of a mess in real life.
Oh yeah, too big is just as much of a problem as too small, especially if they are all hard and fake. Prefer small and real than large and silicone. There are a few schools of thought, I say bigger than your head, and you have gone to far, Michael Anthony Hall in Weird Science said, 'anything bigger than a handful, and you're risking a sprained tongue'. :winkytongue:
It's a bit sweeter, though I suppose that can depend on the woman and her diet (just like with us). Okay, yeah, it can be messy... bathtub sex anyone? XD

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh yeah, too big is just as much of a problem as too small, especially if they are all hard and fake. Prefer small and real than large and silicone. There are a few schools of thought, I say bigger than your head, and you have gone to far, Michael Anthony Hall in Weird Science said, 'anything bigger than a handful, and you're risking a sprained tongue'. :winkytongue:
It's a bit sweeter, though I suppose that can depend on the woman and her diet (just like with us). Okay, yeah, it can be messy... bathtub sex anyone? XD
I've never seen that movie, but that's a great quote, wow.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I'm more eager for the Jenny update personally. Shes a more interesting character than Diane despite the fact i love my MILFs.

I can take or leave the traps update. :eek:penedeyewink:
not so much now that her and diane are not blood related. and the incest patch for this game is terrible.. DC should have went with another way of doing it.. like allowing the player to tell the game What are they to you.

SO now im more interested in judith and eve.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
not so much now that her and diane are not blood related. and the incest patch for this game is terrible.. DC should have went with another way of doing it.. like allowing the player to tell the game What are they to you.

SO now im more interested in judith and eve.
I only ever played the incest patch version once and I don't remember, what's wrong with it?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I only ever played the incest patch version once and I don't remember, what's wrong with it?
Its kind of buggy and inconsistent were the MC or Erik is referred to as a tenant and not a son. I always play with it thought because thats what i prefer. I came into this game with 14.5 so the family relations are what i am used to.

I do enjoy breastfeeding/lactation both in games and in RL. Its erotic and can also bring you closer together if you and your partner are both into it. Big milky boobs are just so sexy and erotic, i kinda wish more games would have that fetish in it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Its kind of buggy and inconsistent were the MC or Erik is referred to as a tenant and not a son. I always play with it thought because thats what i prefer. I came into this game with 14.5 so the family relations are what i am used to.
Didn't really have that issue too much before, and I didn't use it this time, but I heard it had some issues this time around. These stories just make very little sense without the patch, I mean people freaking out over the thought of dating their 'roommate' or 'tenet' is just silly, or in Diane's case, her friend's tenet! Oh no, what would my friend think if I slept with her tenet? Oh muh guuuhd! :p

Reactions: GaRbS and MrStark

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Never seen weird science? Oh man, if u arent gen x or if u reside outside the US then u are excused. Otherwise, its like Better Off Dead, u just have to see it at least once.
Yeah, I'm 22. I enjoy plenty of older movies, plenty even older than like stuff from the 80's like the thirties and forties even, but I've heard people say anything other than "Perfect for the time" about Weird Science. Like Porky's or Revenge of the Nerds 1 or 2. The song weird science though? I boost and crank that shit on the weekly ever since I played MGSV.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never seen weird science? Oh man, if u arent gen x or if u reside outside the US then u are excused. Otherwise, its like Better Off Dead, u just have to see it at least once.
Both had some of the best songs in their sound tracks! Yello and Oingo Boingo were the background of my teen years. XD

MC: Erik has never been in love – at least, nobody’s ever been in love with him. If things don’t change for him, he’s gonna marry the first girl he orc borks, and she’s gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won’t respect him, ’cause you can’t respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn’t work.

Reactions: Laziness

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Both had some of the best songs in their sound tracks! Yello and Oingo Boingo were the background of my teen years. XD

MC: Erik has never been in love – at least, nobody’s ever been in love with him. If things don’t change for him, he’s gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she’s gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won’t respect him, ’cause you can’t respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn’t work.
What is this a quote from Devian?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, I'm 22. I enjoy plenty of older movies, plenty even older than like stuff from the 80's like the thirties and forties even, but I've heard people say anything other than "Perfect for the time" about Weird Science. Like Porky's or Revenge of the Nerds 1 or 2. The song weird science though? I boost and crank that shit on the weekly ever since I played MGSV.
Personally, i prefer 30's and 40's to 80s, moviewise. Up till Logan's Run, we didnt have the special effects to start detracting us from the acting and story and film.
My fav oldtime movie is The Third Man. If u havent seen this i highly suggest it. Its Orson Wells. Post war...vienna i believe?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ferris Bueller, it's him talking about his best friend, so I used Erik. XD
Can't really recommend it enough, considering the rest of your list.
I love movies, I'm a movie aficionado, I love when people quote movies... I'm TERRIBLE with movie quotes. Like, awful. Unless it's small tidbits or lines. Good call though.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Personally, i prefer 30's and 40's to 80s, moviewise. Up till Logan's Run, we didnt have the special effects to start detracting us from the acting and story and film.
My fav oldtime movie is The Third Man. If u havent seen this i highly suggest it. Its Orson Wells. Post war...vienna i believe?
While Star Wars is a very enjoyable franchise, it did change the nature of movies and special effects. More explosions=more better, can't do a slow paced movie anymore were they take time to develop characters. Ian Mckellan said when he did the Hobbit movies he was miserable trying to do all his scenes in a big green box instead of a real set.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes