Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Personally, i prefer 30's and 40's to 80s, moviewise. Up till Logan's Run, we didnt have the special effects to start detracting us from the acting and story and film.
My fav oldtime movie is The Third Man. If u havent seen this i highly suggest it. Its Orson Wells. Post war...vienna i believe?
It's on my Netflix cue, actually! Along with a million other things, but that's what I heard was a classic as well, yes.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So tense that u could stick a lump of coal up his ass and in 2 weeks you'd have a diamond
You forgot to say 'pardon my French', I am SO disappointed! :winkytongue:

“Oh, MC’s very popular Mistress. The sportsos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads – they all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude." — Annie

Reactions: E-Dog

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My thing about older movies is that I've got an eye and ear for editing tricks, especially in things like sound editing. Older movies just seem to have this thing about them that while they have the gristle and the grit to them, and everything just SEEMS more authentic in they're depicted (teenagers look like teenagers, moms look like moms, cowboys look like cowboys, etc.), there are a lot of technical measures that don't seem to be followed through in the best of ways. I feel sound editing and sound design was one of the last measures of movie magic that filmmakers had to develop greater. Like The Fistful of Dollars movies are like some of my favorite things ever, but from an objective standpoint, they're all still held back by lack of "grounded" sound design. (BTW, For a few dollars more is the BEST of the series, I wanna hear no arguments, Lol)

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
My thing about older movies is that I've got an eye and ear for editing tricks, especially in things like sound editing. Older movies just seem to have this thing about them that while they have the gristle and the grit to them, and everything just SEEMS more authentic in they're depicted (teenagers look like teenagers, moms look like moms, cowboys look like cowboys, etc.), there are a lot of technical measures that don't seem to be followed through in the best of ways. I feel sound editing and sound design was one of the last measures of movie magic that filmmakers had to develop greater. Like The Fistful of Dollars movies are like some of my favorite things ever, but from an objective standpoint, they're all still held back by lack of "grounded" sound design. (BTW, For a few dollars more is the BEST of the series, I wanna hear no arguments, Lol)
If ur into sound, u gotta do old time radio stuff. U really get a sense of progression in the industry once u do. Plus, tons of great shit. If u want suggestions, message me. Otherwise, "Home James!", and back to the summertime flings.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If we could subjugate Annie and turn her into something a lil more feminine i would love that!
If she looks different, I don't mind, but I really don't want Annie to ever change that Tsundere attitude she has.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I agree. Although, i love the sister much more for her tsundere attitude. Plus, i think her dialogue and facial expressions are funnier.
Sis to me comes as like annoying best friend type, who in the middle of making fun of you, after she's done laughing and just starts smiling at you, would just crawl on top of your lap and start making out with you, type of vibe. Tsundere's gotta have that hardshell, cold exterior, who just got embarrassed doing sexual stuff together. Sister's a slut though lmao.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
not so much now that her and diane are not blood related. and the incest patch for this game is terrible.. DC should have went with another way of doing it.. like allowing the player to tell the game What are they to you.
I think it's important to note that DC hinself doesn't do anything whent it comes to those incest patches. They are fan made and we'll have to get by without official support.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree. Although, i love the sister much more for her tsundere attitude. Plus, i think her dialogue and facial expressions are funnier.
Sis to me comes as like annoying best friend type, who in the middle of making fun of you, after she's done laughing and just starts smiling at you, would just crawl on top of your lap and start making out with you, type of vibe. Tsundere's gotta have that hardshell, cold exterior, who just got embarrassed doing sexual stuff together. Sister's a slut though lmao.
IDK, was never a huge fan of tsundere to begin with, but the type b (too embarrassed to admit it) I don't mind too much, they can be compelling characters, but the type a (angry and often violent ones) are just not my thing. They need to be broken. Treat them like they treat others ...and make them like it. XD

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
fortunately tomorrow comes out "red dead redemption 2"(ps4) because Dark Cookie even if he finished the artistic part this week (and had to finish last week) at least would like another 3 weeks for the release

according to me Dark Cookie must change a little "modus operandi", or goes faster or does more than one story with each update (as does Icstor), just now I was thinking that if the next vote wins a storyline that I do not care about wait at least 9 months for something that interests me, 3 months for Eve + 3 months for example for the Latinas (another story that I do not like) + 3 months for the sake of Maria pizzeria (which I like), in practice after the Jenny update if I'm unlucky I can also forget about Summertime Saga for a year

(Sorry my english)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
according to me Dark Cookie must change a little "modus operandi", or goes faster or does more than one story with each update (as does Icstor), just now I was thinking that if the next vote wins a storyline that I do not care about wait at least 9 months for something that interests me, 3 months for Eve + 3 months for example for the Latinas (another story that I do not like) + 3 months for the sake of Maria pizzeria (which I like), in practice after the Jenny update if I'm unlucky I can also forget about Summertime Saga for a year
Well, people weren't happy with small incomplete updates and the same would likely be the case for several (incomplete) stories per big update. So the huge updates are a result of complaints and DC changing his release method accordingly. I'm somewhat sure that he won't go back to the old model given how popular Roxxy's update was. Every model has bad sides but I guess you'll have to live with them.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
How far is Roxxy's content? Is it finished?
It is "finished", as in her story is done. But there's always the posibility for new scenes to be added in later updates, but nothing that takes the story much further on. The only "big thing" left is the prom date, which will be added for all the school girls at some point, probably much much later as it is for the end game.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Great, thank you very much. That was the only thing I needed to motivate myself to play this update instead of waiting for the next one. I remember that in the last one I played there was no Roxxy content. And I am a sucker for dumb/evil blonde queen bitch types, it is a refreshing change from the usual girls one can get in these stories.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Great, thank you very much. That was the only thing I needed to motivate myself to play this update instead of waiting for the next one. I remember that in the last one I played there was no Roxxy content. And I am a sucker for dumb/evil blonde queen bitch types, it is a refreshing change from the usual girls one can get in these stories.
You are in for a great time then. The Roxxy update is mostly regarded as the best update to date. Great story and plenty of content.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes