Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm looking forward to the Eve update, if only so we can find out if it's her or Annie that has a dick.

Also, for those of you with this game to the end, DC said back when Patreon got involved that he's going to restore incest in the final update.
Assuming we haven't all died of freak weather or old age by then. lol

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Oh God, I'm playing the game after so long. The lack of incest in everything makes the story look so dumb. Landladies everywhere, a bunch of characters who live in the same house and clearly look related but aren't anymore. Ugh, it's terrible.

How the fuck can Erik afford to rent a house if he doesn't have a job, his dad is absent and his mom ceased to exist?

Is the incest patch any good?

Mr.fibb

Oct 15, 2016
Oh God, I'm playing the game after so long. The lack of incest in everything makes the story look so dumb. Landladies everywhere, a bunch of characters who live in the same house and clearly look related but aren't anymore. Ugh, it's terrible.

How the fuck can Erik afford to rent a house if he doesn't have a job, his dad is absent and his mom ceased to exist?

Its good, but i have had some problems with what name is displayed. DC will thankfully put incest back after the game is done.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016

Tried it once. It's really lacking, just a few word swaps here and there, but not consistent enough. It makes it more frustating to me. I just play it as it is and try not to pay too much attention to the landlady stuff. Perhaps I'll try again with the next update, considering the focus is Diane.

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Tried it once. It's really lacking, just a few word swaps here and there, but not consistent enough. It makes it more frustating to me. I just play it as it is and try not to pay too much attention to the landlady stuff. Perhaps I'll try again with the next update, considering the focus is Diane.
I doubt the patch is going to get much better unless someone is willig to spend a lot of time on it. For me it's quite easy to ignore the new scenario in my mind but maybe that's just because I've played the game a lot before those changes were made.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Oh man, i just realized that since DC has turned down the flame on the pregnancy for this update, that means we gotta wait to see our dear tsundere sister's reaction to getting knocked up......:':)'(

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You are in for a great time then. The Roxxy update is mostly regarded as the best update to date. Great story and plenty of content.
In my opinion, its the best update because not only did we get multiplesex scenes with her and her friends (lets not forget Sissy actually shut up for once! Lol), but the dialogue was just plain outright funny as fuck

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018

To quote one of the best comedies, "if your wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts. LA LA LA!. Just repeat to yourself it's just a 'game', I should really just relax"

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Dont! I repeat, Dont use console commands for this game
I raise all my stats except dexterity with every new version via the console and never had a bug/problem related to the stats.

Reactions: Darkaura

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O no work
First you need to enable the console. Go to renpy/common folder and open 00console.rpy with any text editor. Search for config.console = False and change it to True.

I raise all my stats except dexterity with every new version via the console and never had a bug/problem related to the stats.
Same here, I even raise dexterity too. I heard that fucks up the Jenny and Somrak storyflow, but I never played that story again. I will be careful when Jenny update drops though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh man, i just realized that since DC has turned down the flame on the pregnancy for this update, that means we gotta wait to see our dear tsundere sister's reaction to getting knocked up......:':)'(
dun worry,she is surely being the next one on the list....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes