TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
God fucking damn it. Before it was too slow, and now it never ends. Now I'm stuck earning less than a 100 bucks for every gardening. And I already wasted 500 in the stupid bicycle.
Yeah, TBH, I hate the pizza minigame, and it worries me that it will be crucial to getting Maria in the sack.

Reactions: E-Dog and GaRbS

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope there will be more to pregnancy than being able to round up the entire main cast and after a week everything is done like it never happened. I'm aware SS isn't only about pregnancy but DC decided he and the others want to put quite some effort into that feature (coding, drawing, etc) by putting it into SS so i kinda doubt this will be all we get.

Someone who draws so much and displays a lot of love to details and quality won't deliver half baked content of that magnitude. Ofc i can be dead wrong about that but lazy people prefer to get max cash by doing almost nothing and that doesn't fit with DC. <3
Sadly that really seems to be it for now, simply because it's too much work and because he wants to spend the time on other scenes/fetishes. I'd agree that the effort seems to a degree missplaced and that it would be better to only enable pregnancy to 2 or 3 girls (like Diane and one or two schoolgirls for example) but therefor actually include scenes with them etc.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Will there ever be another future full debbie (mom) update? im not counting her appearing in other characters update (diana, sister etc) im talking about another full on debbie update since shes my fav character.

Reactions: Bonhart

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Will there ever be another future full debbie (mom) update? im not counting her appearing in other characters update (diana, sister etc) im talking about another full on debbie update since shes my fav character.
A full update is very unlikely. She'll of course get what's needed to complete the main story and other character's stories, her design will be updated and things as pregancy will be added, but that's probably it. So there's certainly a chance for more content and tweeks but I wouldn't expect too much, simply due to the time that's available.

Reactions: TheDevian

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
A full update is very unlikely. She'll of course get what's needed to complete the main story and other character's stories, her design will be updated and things as pregancy will be added, but that's probably it. So there's certainly a chance for more content and tweeks but I wouldn't expect too much, simply due to the time that's available.
ye i guessed she wouldnt get another full update, but when i saw in the poll options there was a teachers extended story it kinda got my hopes up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ye i guessed she wouldnt get another full update, but when i saw in the poll options there was a teachers extended story it kinda got my hopes up.
I'd guess it's more about the overall amount of content per character. The teachers right now have only one real sex scene each which may be a little too little. Debbie on the other hand has quite a lot of content/scenes and already had several smaller updates for herself.

Reactions: TheDevian

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've got irrelevant news! Cassie's name, the pool lifeguard, will no longer be Cassie. She's Aina now, or well, as soon as 0.18 probably.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. He's reworking a lot of things that DON'T need to be revised. Nice move, pal.

Well, PECUNIA NON OLET, and SS is DC's goose that lays the golden eggs.

Will Summertime Saga become "Endless Saga in Progress"?

Reactions: obibobi

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Worked ok for you?
Like a charm. Now I can make quick money for bribing Jenny.

Guys, is there a quick way to make 10000 bucks for the sports car without cheats? If I stick to pizza delivery I would have to play the mini game like 40 times.
Ok, see ya in 3-4 years. Bye.

I'll check back next summer, when Jenny's update is - hopefully - released. Meanwhile, you can talk about whatever you want.
You won't be missed, the door is right over there, do let it hit you on your way out.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes