TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The thing I love most about Sisterly Lust is that even though the middle sister starts off being a bitch, if you go down the romance route she actually becomes really likeable. Honestly she's my favorite character because of the romance route.
That was a path I did not take... XD
To quote Cartman, 'fuck that bitch, I hate that bitch'. :winkytongue:
I've already got 10000 bucks, does buying any vehicle do anything?
Well, it does make the minigame 'harder' IMO.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
God fucking damn it. Before it was too slow, and now it never ends. Now I'm stuck earning less than a 100 bucks for every gardening. And I already wasted 500 in the stupid bicycle.
Just play normally. Then it kind of just sits at the end. Throw pizzas again even though nothing tonthrow at. Itll end the minigame and u still get credit
Yeah, TBH, I hate the pizza minigame, and it worries me that it will be crucial to getting Maria in the sack.
The pizza minigame is actually broken in the best possible way. When you are in front of the door of the house start clicking on the correct pizza like a mad man until the red X appears. Repeat for all three pizzas. I make about $1500-2000 every time I deliver pizzas now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The pizza minigame is actually broken in the best possible way. When you are in front of the door of the house start clicking on the correct pizza like a mad man until the red X appears. Repeat for all three pizzas. I make about $1500-2000 every time I deliver pizzas now.
For me, I can never hit anything once... Not because of the bug, but just because I can never tell where to hit what. I miss everything, almost every time. I am far too disabled to make that work. :winkytongue: There is a reason I don't play action games any more.

Reactions: E-Dog

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
For me, I can never hit anything once... Not because of the bug, but just because I can never tell where to hit what. I miss everything, almost every time. I am far too disabled to make that work. :winkytongue: There is a reason I don't play action games any more.
When MC's body is completely in front of the door begin button mashing.

Reactions: TheDevian

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i never even figured out how to start delivering pizzas i could never find a bike, skateboard, or car to do deliveries with so i never gotten past just meeting them for the first time

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
in the case of the small car (IDK about the other vehicles), hit the button when the pizza is above the trunk of the car, works fine to me

Reactions: TheDevian

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
i hope 0.17 is done before Christmas
certainly comes out before Christmas, but my fear is that he wants to take long until the end of November, the artistic part is missing only 3% but it is more than a week that does not increase, and without that can not proceed with Posing and Code

for me it could come out even in December as long as there is more stuff, but with the artistic part at 97% it means that he is almost finished, so I do not think he adds more stuff by now

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
certainly comes out before Christmas, but my fear is that he wants to take long until the end of November, the artistic part is missing only 3% but it is more than a week that does not increase, and without that can not proceed with Posing and Code

for me it could come out even in December as long as there is more stuff, but with the artistic part at 97% it means that he is almost finished, so I do not think he adds more stuff by now

(Sorry my english )
It's especially weird cause now there's been 3 "censored" changes in the dev tracker, yet the one for the final art task is still in progress.

So either DC is saving that development for last, or it's been left to someone else who's taking their sweet time.

That or the last thing is just massive enough to be taking this long.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When MC's body is completely in front of the door begin button mashing.
in the case of the small car (IDK about the other vehicles), hit the button when the pizza is above the trunk of the car, works fine to me
Thanks guys, I have tried, but my arm doesn't work that well, and I can't react quickly enough any more. In the last several versions of the game (since I started playing) I have only ever made one successful delivery, and by that I mean one pizza. I don't even know what I did to make it work.

how do i get the car??
Save a lot of money and go to the place that sells them. :winkytongue:

Reactions: AngelAIGS and E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes