seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I like the new Eve better. Her hair looked weird before, and her skin tone didn't fit with her style. I also think that her being slimmer is a better choice for her character design. The chicks with meat on them are others.
my comment on what i didnt like was the new hair,her new body was a plus(and contrary to what you said,the first Eve was slimmer than most of the cast,it was DC who made then a little more chubby,but she was a thin character even from there),but her hair was unique in the game,and i liked that(maybe it was the only motive for me to like Eve,since she looks kinda detached from SS crowd),her hair put her in a unique place,since she and her sister are the only ones that look like that in the cast,she easily stands out even in her gang,her hair now kinda reminds me Cassie hair(althought,by the talk last stream,Cassie will have a new name)....someone like Eve,who seems to give zero fucks about how others see or think about her,having a "normal" hairstyle kinda drives her backwards on what was already constructed about her personality....

Reactions: TheDevian

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Working on the lifeguard is a waste of time, it's not like it's a case of some clear improvement, in fact I think the new design is pretty bad compared to the old.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The lifeguard had to be worked on anyways, all the characters are being converted to their "rig" system so he's taking the opportunity to improve the art before he adds any new content. He explained a lot of the reasoning behind the design changes on the stream yesterday, I'd recommend taking a look.

I still have no idea why the posing and code haven't moved in a week, though. The dev tracker shows that changes are still being made, but tasks aren't getting closed and they might have hit a bottleneck somewhere.

Mar 21, 2018
Will there ever be another future full debbie (mom) update? im not counting her appearing in other characters update (diana, sister etc) im talking about another full on debbie update since shes my fav character.
Id rather he work on new characters rather than rework characters like the aunt and sister who already have the most sex scenes in the game and taking 4 months to finish.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Will there ever be another future full debbie (mom) update? im not counting her appearing in other characters update (diana, sister etc) im talking about another full on debbie update since shes my fav character.

I hope there is, I'm too curious to see what would bring out Dark Cookie with three months of work

with Debbie there are still some things not done , for example

-some scene in the pool
-romantic dinner
-sex with the wedding dress in the attic
-pregnancy

(Sorry my english )

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That estimate might not be that off actually. We still have...

1) mega milk
2) admiral ackbar
3) sequel to goodfellas with super maria
4) virginal girl next door and the nightshift nuns
5) harpoon target and la raza
6) cult of culo
7) ron-a and bjorn
8) miss mann
loved the mega milk and ackbar reference,but only DC will confirm if ackbar words will be true for that update....

Reactions: sregi and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well,after Diane update,i'll keep my eyes peeled for Jenny's update,it seems to have some nice new content on her part,by the things DC talked on last streams.....i'm still cautious about Eve's update,but will trust that DC will continue impressing us with good results,after all,its all we can do here....

cjp33

Oct 26, 2018
Can anyone suggest a similar styled game while I wait on the continuation of this one? I've played this & Four Elements Trainer.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
While I mostly agree with you, it had to be done. If we ever want to get working saves, the old art and code needs to be updated.
Agreed. Also the fact that the Aunt's story wasn't fully finished yet, there was still a bit more to go in her story. As for sister I would really like a rework of her stuff. Maybe it's just the fact that I've played and replayed her stuff so many times now, but her story is just bland and uninteresting to me. Compare her story to one of the newer ones, Roxxy's for instance, and you can see which one was developed early in the game's life and which was developed more recently and had more time spent on it. I'm all for reworking older story parts as long as it feels like it's needed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed. Also the fact that the Aunt's story wasn't fully finished yet, there was still a bit more to go in her story. As for sister I would really like a rework of her stuff. Maybe it's just the fact that I've played and replayed her stuff so many times now, but her story is just bland and uninteresting to me. Compare her story to one of the newer ones, Roxxy's for instance, and you can see which one was developed early in the game's life and which was developed more recently and had more time spent on it. I'm all for reworking older story parts as long as it feels like it's needed.
Exactly.
Add to that the fact that almost every 'incest/roommate' game has the bitchy older sister character, I really like when that gets inverted (Man of the House), or thrown out entirely (Sisterly Lust, middle one is the bitch, older and younger and both nice). I feel the same way about Four Elements Trainer, Book one needs an update when he is done with 4.

That is the down side of doing the updates the way he used to do them, both with them being short, and allowing the supporters have full control over what gets done next.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
the addition of some conclusions are a change that is kinda nice to see,Roxxy's update is by far one of the best updates cuz they show the change and close a cycle started on the update,all in all,it gave the situation that develops her true link with the MC,its good and circles around her personality.....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
what i do find strange,however,is that people who dont like the pregancy content criticizing so heavily the presence of the content on the game,even when DC said the content would be optional and even to those who embrace the content will find some supposed challenge on achieving it thanks to minigames that will vary on difficult based on the character and other circunstances.....

P.S:i find it even worst the suggestions of cutting it from some characters,think about others people,not only about yourself,not everyone like the same things here,but surely some of us share the like on a character or another...i would hate to see Judith deprived of pregnancy content(when she have her update someday)just because a bunch of people find pregancy gross...as a example,i dont like Annie and yet you dont see me there saying she is gross or that she shouldnt have any more content on the game.....

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Exactly.
Add to that the fact that almost every 'incest/roommate' game has the bitchy older sister character, I really like when that gets inverted (Man of the House), or thrown out entirely (Sisterly Lust, middle one is the bitch, older and younger and both nice). I feel the same way about Four Elements Trainer, Book one needs an update when he is done with 4.

That is the down side of doing the updates the way he used to do them, both with them being short, and allowing the supporters have full control over what gets done next.
The thing I love most about Sisterly Lust is that even though the middle sister starts off being a bitch, if you go down the romance route she actually becomes really likeable. Honestly she's my favorite character because of the romance route.

the addition of some conclusions are a change that is kinda nice to see,Roxxy's update is by far one of the best updates cuz they show the change and close a cycle started on the update,all in all,it gave the situation that develops her true link with the MC,its good and circles around her personality.....
Agreed, Roxxy's update is definitely the best. Her character development is great and her story is just so well written. Honestly I thought Mia's story would be my favorite but I love Roxxy's so much more now that I've had a chance to play through it. Whoever wrote her story seriously deserves a promotion or a bonus or something.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes