E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Love and second base (or something like that). Pinewood camp. Winter symphony (i believe).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do you guys know any game similar in art / story ...
I already tried Taffy tales so any other recommendation ?
Art is a tough one, since his style is pretty unique, but here is a list of similar games...

Amity Park (Danny Phantom), Rick and Morty - a way back home (that one is shaping up to be similar too). Both have art that is really good based on the source material. You can also check out Four Elements Trainer, based on Avatar. Ben X Slave Quest, based on the Ben 10 franchise, looks to be of a similar nature. It has some potential.

3D style, there are games like Man of the House, F.I.L.F., Sisterly Lust, MILFy City, and more.

makky23

May 27, 2017
Thanks guys, I have tried, but my arm doesn't work that well, and I can't react quickly enough any more. In the last several versions of the game (since I started playing) I have only ever made one successful delivery, and by that I mean one pizza. I don't even know what I did to make it work.

Save a lot of money and go to the place that sells them. :winkytongue:
i think its bugged, doesnt show any car :c

Reactions: TheDevian

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
For pizza delivery, I find bike is just easier to use. Just bought the sports car and that makes the houses move by way too fast (I'm assuming the cheaper cars do go slower but I went straight for the sports car)

I just downloaded a fresh copy to make sure it still works but there's a ton of lenience; wait until your bike is fully in front of the house and then click. It still registers as correct until you are well passed the house.

Also, if you feel like it, you can spin the mousewheel instead of clicking. It counts every tick of the mousewheel as a pizza delivered. Making $10K+ for a single delivery job is pretty funny.

DARKVAMPIIRE

Oct 25, 2018
Also, if you feel like it, you can spin the mousewheel instead of clicking. It counts every tick of the mousewheel as a pizza delivered. Making $10K+ for a single delivery job is pretty funny.
My whole life was a lie :'( I wasted like 1 whole day grinding on the sportcar to make like 9k in 7h cuz i wanted to buy the beach house ... Thanks dude for the tricks XD

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Wow. Nobody over here is being dominated. Seems you're being dominated by this game not having its update yet. And the family on this thread tends to be a lot nicer than that. To each there own i guess.

Selks

Aug 1, 2018
what makes me sad is that, it will probably take another year before we see some "new" content, as in, content for a character that has none. i understand taking his time to develop characters from zero, but 3-5 months for a character that already has good enough content? im sorry to say but, i dont think 4 months for this amount of content is really worth it. specially when the character gets only a few scenes that are basically the same "position" but in diferent places.

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
You all miss the point. The most brutal disappointment is the promissed nude stream at $30k that never happened. ;__;
Patreon would have banned him so fast his head would spin. On a different note i wonder when(and how) the pregnancy feature for characters already finished is going to a arrive.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Patreon would have banned him so fast his head would spin. On a different note i wonder when(and how) the pregnancy feature for characters already finished is going to a arrive.
You're assuming any character is finished.
Closest I can think of is Debbie. With characters like Mia and Roxxy, it'll probably be bundled with the dating feature for them.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You all miss the point. The most brutal disappointment is the promissed nude stream at $30k that never happened. ;__;
Yeah, except that stream did happen. DC streamed nude with one of those horse head masks a while back.

The lack of any change in the progress bar is a little concerning. Not enough that I am going to start calling people cucks though. Some people need to relax.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, except that stream did happen. DC streamed nude with one of those horse head masks a while back.

The lack of any change in the progress bar is a little concerning. Not enough that I am going to start calling people cucks though. Some people need to relax.
I still say were getting something for halloween....i hope.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow. Nobody over here is being dominated. Seems you're being dominated by this game not having its update yet. And the family on this thread tends to be a lot nicer than that. To each there own i guess.
A lot of people love to throw that word around without really getting it, many just like the sound of it and have no idea what it means.
It's been stuck for about a week, was at 73%, and rolled back to 72% clearly there is something going on that is causing problems. Could be family issues, could be problems with the animation rig (posing), it's hard to say. Maybe he mentioned something in the more recent streams, or in the patreon only posts, but otherwise, all we can do is wait, getting upset and calling people names isn't going to help anyone, just make others not like you, and think you have a tiny penis.
Osama Tiny Penis.png

Can anybody give save from the end of 15.30?
You don't really need one, it's not a linear story, you can just go in and do the new stuff mostly, without too much else. If that's isn't enough, you can .

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes