TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Huh Annie refusing raw would actually make sense if DC interweaves it with her mother being the daycare nurse.
That aside,hearing Eve is at last somewhat save(ignoring a possible DC troll)makes my fickle little heart breath with a sigh of relief <.<
Well, he can be a troll, but it didn't seem like he was doing so at the time. He was reassuring people that even she would have the option to knocker her up with the new system when her time comes.

If that's the case, the real tragedy will be that the daycare lady will never get grandkids of her own.
Well, there is always the possibility that she impregnates Ms. Smith or something! Or maybe something weird happens to her in the secret rituals, or something under the school. Or both! :winkytongue:

True.
While I appreciate all the work, I think DC get's sidetracked over the last two updates quite a bit.Already happened during the Roxy update and happened again with Diane. Reworking content that isn't officially part of the update that gets an update. Personally I don't think alot of these were necessary, unless there were some major faults. But Debbie just had a major update and was it really necessary to update her again?
Looking forward to the update regardless. DC just puts out quality and I can wait for that to happen.
They actually are necessary, so that they work with the new 'rig' system, for how the animations and posing works. Especially for characters who will not get an update of their own. While it is true he is missing one of the art pieces for the update, that is clearly not the holdup. Him working on this other stuff is not slowing the project down in the slightest.

I did bother thats why i asked for saves of the later versions since the apparently work. You can't start playing new content from new game i think or it didnt work for me.
Even saves from version 0.16.0 do not work in 0.16.1. Saves will not work, until after the supporters vote for the Johnson's update, which will be at least a year at the soonest. That is just the way it is. But the game is not linear, many people in this thread have gone in, and started playing the new content, and completely ignored the rest of it. I am a bit OCD, so I can't really do it, but but it is possible. :p

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I did bother thats why i asked for saves of the later versions since the apparently work. You can't start playing new content from new game i think or it didnt work for me.
So you just expect someone to play the last version than give you the save just before the new content? Good luck with that buddy, its not gonna happen. And as @TheDevian said, its not linear. But you have to play a little.

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Damn right. He deserves that rank. :p
its well deserved,since he helped DC into shaping a hateful bitch in a lovable waifu to a lot of guys here and in other circles....still waiting for them to work their magic on Judith,but i'm happy that we are getting Diane and Jenny conclusions,it will be nice for DC(and for us)to see their routes concluded for now and seeing the possibility of the main story update arise in the far,far,far...................far,horizon,can put our hearts at rest.......oh wait,i think we saw Eve.....oh well,seems like we will have to continue sailing and seeing where DC will choose to dock.....

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
its well deserved,since he helped DC into shaping a hateful bitch in a lovable waifu to a lot of guys here and in other circles....still waiting for them to work their magic on Judith,but i'm happy that we are getting Diane and Jenny conclusions,it will be nice for DC(and for us)to see their routes concluded for now and seeing the possibility of the main story update arise in the far,far,far...................far,horizon,can put our hearts at rest.......oh wait,i think we saw Eve.....oh well,seems like we will have to continue sailing and seeing where DC will choose to dock.....
Just as long as the captain doesn't hit any icebergs.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Over 3 months now and still over 50% of the code tasks left to do. I don't like the idea of a Diane update taking so long so hopefully they ended up just adding a ton of stuff in this update and not just milking pregnant Diane stuff.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Over 3 months now and still over 50% of the code tasks left to do. I don't like the idea of a Diane update taking so long so hopefully they ended up just adding a ton of stuff in this update and not just milking pregnant Diane stuff.
Maybe he is not updating it to mess with you... :winkytongue:
...Actually, I just noticed that it DID update.
Oct-29-2018_progress.jpg

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes