Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well, he can be a troll, but it didn't seem like he was doing so at the time. He was reassuring people that even she would have the option to knocker her up with the new system when her time comes.
Fair enough,being my pessimistic self I wont fully believe it till it hits a release build but its better than nothing :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know if Jenny is still supposed to get pregnant in the next update(0.18)? I strongly Hope so. I also read that people think there won't be another full update about Debbie. If It is true i have to say that i am sad about that, since She is my favourite character and i'd love to see her pregnant asap. What do you think about that and which characters do you hope/think will get pregnant?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know if Jenny is still supposed to get pregnant in the next update(0.18)? I strongly Hope so. I also read that people think there won't be another full update about Debbie. If It is true i have to say that i am sad about that, since She is my favourite character and i'd love to see her pregnant asap. What do you think about that and which characters do you hope/think will get pregnant?
Yes Jenny will get pregnancy in 0.18. And no Debbie will not get any update for her alone, her story is done, so her pregnancy will probably be added much later on.

As for who I would like pregnancy to be added, I don't have any preference. Perhaps any of the school girls, for the added kink of teen and pregnant. Mia and Judith would fit pretty good being both more on the innocent side.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
they worked too hard these days and they forgot to update the bar
I was thinking that too, it would fit what we are seeing. XD

*Lights up cigarette*
Smoking is bad for your health! :v
Luckily, I quick smoking cigs years ago! Pot's not quite as bad for you. :rolleyes:

Probably.... XD
Debby has the most already, she will get some more minor content in other updates, like the 3-way with Diane in this one, and she will get pregnancy, as well as some more story when they wrap up the main game. So, you don't have to worry, you will still get a good bit more with her.

He has said that all of the women you can have sex with will have the option to get pregnant at some point. Even the ones who use protection, like Ivy and Mrs. Johnson. The only potential exception I can see might be Roz, and even that is debatable.

Reactions: E-Dog and Marzapane

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was thinking that too, it would fit what we are seeing. XD

Luckily, I quick smoking cigs years ago! Pot's not quite as bad for you. :rolleyes:

Probably.... XD
Debby has the most already, she will get some more minor content in other updates, like the 3-way with Diane in this one, and she will get pregnancy, as well as some more story when they wrap up the main game. So, you don't have to worry, you will still get a good bit more with her.

He has said that all of the women you can have sex with will have the option to get pregnant at some point. Even the ones who use protection, like Ivy and Mrs. Johnson. The only potential exception I can see might be Roz, and even that is debatable.
Roz? The grandma nurse receptionist? Damn. I hope not her! Lol

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Roz? The grandma nurse receptionist? Damn. I hope not her! Lol
Yeah, that's why she might be the exception, might be passed menopause. That said, it's DC, and he has joked about it, and might do it to troll people, or just for completionist sake. Luckily, it will be optional, so you don't have to do it! XD

What I want to see are all of my tadpoles in the nursery with the human ones! :rolleyes:

Reactions: E-Dog

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes Jenny will get pregnancy in 0.18. And no Debbie will not get any update for her alone, her story is done, so her pregnancy will probably be added much later on.

As for who I would like pregnancy to be added, I don't have any preference. Perhaps any of the school girls, for the added kink of teen and pregnant. Mia and Judith would fit pretty good being both more on the innocent side.
Judith for the win

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

I'd add Roxxy to that, but ideally I'll probably think that for any character that hits the end of their story.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes