seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Like the world has never seen!!!! :evilsmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everytime i plow Aqua,i feel kinda like a betrayer of my old crew on the roleplay of Call of Chtulhu....but fuck that,let me have some tadpoles of my own,humanity is overrated anyways....
fuck,cant believe you beaten me on picking a Lovecraft joke about having kids with Aqua....oh well,i'll have it on the next chance.....

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I forget....shadow over innsmouth....Lovecraft?
Yup!
As long as we can get my girl Sissy pregnant as well! (It might make her shut up again!)
Just max out your INT before you do it, that kid is going to need all the help it can get, poor Missy can't contribute much. If it's a girl, I hope it takes after your side of the family for tits too... XD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
update in 31th not going to happen.
Yes, listening to DC's last stream he did indeed say that they've the art content for a second monstergirl finished and prepared (which then will likely be the succubus that was voted on in january) but the plan was to release 0.17 about 2 to 3 weeks ago and to create the halloween update between then and now. Now he wants to release that second monstergirl whenever it fits. So I'm not expecting anything for now, unless DC was trolling a little and we'll get that content tomorrow anyway.

Judith has the ugliest tits I have ever seen in my entire life
Well, she'll get new ones. The pictures have been posted here somewhere.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I think the update is probably going to come out like at the 25th November or sum. He is close to finishing art and posing but coding he just nearly did the half of it. Every one knows coding takes the longest.
So don’t be hyped so much...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
of course,becuz huge tits never sag down,i should know that big tits obey a law of physic on their own and they are always firm and upwards as possible cuz they dont weight anything at all......
My only real issue is how prevalent the inverted nipples are in town right now, it's not that common! XD And even when they are like that, half the time, they will come out to play when she gets excited, if you entice it. :winkytongue:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My only real issue is how prevalent the inverted nipples are in town right now, it's not that common! XD And even when they are like that, half the time, they will come out to play when she gets excited, if you entice it. :winkytongue:
dunno if you're talking about Becca and Missy,but i presume you are,so,in their case,it looks more like they have big nipples to their areolas,or little areolas compared to their nipples(althought the way they are draw make it looks like they are innies),but only DC can really confirm that for us....

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dunno if you're talking about Becca and Missy,but i presume you are,so,in their case,it looks more like they have big nipples to their areolas,or little areolas compared to their nipples(althought the way they are draw make it looks like they are innies),but only DC can really confirm that for us....
Well, there is Judith, Becca, Missy, and I think I saw him give them to some others in the stream the other day as well. Pretty sure there are others too, but my memory is fuzzy. XD
They seem to be (not) popping up quite a lot lately, like it's the new fad. :winkytongue:
When I suck on them, I want them to pop out...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, there is Judith, Becca, Missy, and I think I saw him give them to some others in the stream the other day as well. Pretty sure there are others too, but my memory is fuzzy. XD
They seem to be (not) popping up quite a lot lately, like it's the new fad. :winkytongue:
When I suck on them, I want them to pop out...
Now, that is a rack i could suckle all night

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes