E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Jimmy, you out there dude?? We havent heard from u in a while in this thread. Come back!

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, for who are the other plushies?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think that DC didnt want to spoil,or maybe he didnt think on who all of those will be for....but i'm having the impression that the snek must be to to Principal Smith,considering the egyptian costume she wears for the art event....but it could be anyone really,DC mind somtimes work in ways similar to Cthulhu mythos,and best way to maintain sanity is just not try to guess what he is thinking....
That said,your guess is as good as mine,but would be fun to know the others opinions....it would be a nice way to kill time.....

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Guys, for who are the other plushies?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think that DC didnt want to spoil,or maybe he didnt think on who all of those will be for....but i'm having the impression that the snek must be to to Principal Smith,considering the egyptian costume she wears for the art event....but it could be anyone really,DC mind somtimes work in ways similar to Cthulhu mythos,and best way to maintain sanity is just not try to guess what he is thinking....
That said,your guess is as good as mine,but would be fun to know the others opinions....it would be a nice way to kill time.....
DC said on the stream that the others are just to mislead, just more options so it's easier to pick the wrong one for the date. Also said the dating system and therefore the plushies are only for the school girls, so no plushie for principal Smith, or Jenny, or Diane, etc. He even wasn't about to put June, but did in the end, said that minor characters like her, Missy and Becca wouldn't be in the dating system.

Still a long way for all of that to be added, so we'll see how it goes.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC said on the stream that the others are just to mislead, just more options so it's easier to pick the wrong one for the date. Also said the dating system and therefore the plushies are only for the school girls, so no plushie for principal Smith, or Jenny, or Diane, etc. He even wasn't about to put June, but did in the end, said that minor characters like her, Missy and Becca wouldn't be in the dating system.

Still a long way for all of that to be added, so we'll see how it goes.
most of time i cant watch DC stream with sound,it bugs my phone for some reason(and i cant use the pc on my job for other things aside the forum here,my boss allows us to use facebook and other social medias,but i just dont go that far so i dont get too much distracted).....i can only hear when i have the luck of being on home already,so i can watch the stream on the pc...so thanks for filling the spaces i was missing

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Any patrons wanna bless us with that status update? :FeelsGoodMan:
sometimes @Hero1 comes around and post a detailed status update,but i think he is busy or simply doing another thing,or maybe they just didnt put anything new,and he felt like there wasnt the need to post a detailed update when they didnt add anything new or with some importance....but you can look around using the search bar,there you should see his last post and the changes he showed us....you could simply ask him,althought i wouldnt go that far,guy is already doing something nice without asking anything for it,so,you can simply wait,the guys always put something good here from time to time...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think it's a good idea to give an insight in the overall progress of the game, maybe that's going to put some minds a little to rest when it comes to individual updates. Else I'm still a little disappointed that we won't get anthing for halloween this year but I guess it was somewhat clear quite some time ago - maybe we'll get something for christmas instead. I'd like to see a Santa Succubus.

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
I swear the developement progress speed of this game is Inversely Proportional to the amount of donation.
The significant content/update has been pretty stable since at least Mrs Johnson update but the delay between each patch is steadily increasing. Just saying.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes