Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
i don't see any new Aunt scenes or the PE teacher scenes. I get the drinking scene with the Aunt but that's it.
I don't think those scenes will be in 0.10 either. He hasn't worked on any of those on stream but instead mostly worked on sex store clerk and a strippoker minigame. He might've worked on it off stream ofc.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've read elsewhere that there is supposed to be more for the Aunt path in the 0.10 version

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I don't think those scenes will be in 0.10 either. He hasn't worked on any of those on stream but instead mostly worked on sex store clerk and a strippoker minigame. He might've worked on it off stream ofc.
Most likely off-stream. Otherwise we would be spoiling ourselves too much. I did see him work on a garden scene involving gassing of vermin in garden but that's as close as it got to aunt art work being streamed.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Man I like the art style of this game soo much but I just don't want to get burnt out with incremental so I haven't played since like .04 or something.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
"The new update is coming together and there should be a bug-testing release in the coming days (should be 3 days from now).

- 0.10 will be finally adding a lot of nudity and h-scene content!

- 0.11 will be focusing on the Mom story and parts of the main quest to find out what happened to the father.

- The new patreon polling feature will be used after the 0.10 release to find out what pledgers want in 0.13!

Please be patient, the update is coming soon. There's no point in rushing the release and there will be a public bug-testing session prior to the official release!"

Snippets from one of his Patreon posts yesterday.

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
should note that even though you CAN get into her computer and see a few pics, the story/plot/scenes that would lead you there are not yet implemented. So, it sets up what will eventually be interesting, but for now it's just a couple pics.

The game is starting to take shape though. The "game" aspect isn't really in place yet, but the content is actually start to feel like stuff is going on. Hope the dude keeps up the good work.
what's the password?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
"The new update is coming together and there should be a bug-testing release in the coming days (should be 3 days from now).
Any one with me hope it'll be tomorrow ? ;)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes