matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Its the first week of class here in Arizona, we won't be having exams for the better part of a month! Rabble rabble rabble rabble.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Arizona is the code dude's name.
Yeah I know, I just felt like giving em shit for the delay. (sarcastically)

I've done coding, I know how frustrating it can be, Im fine with a delay if it means a better end product. Doesn't mean I wont gripe about it in the mean time though :D

I'm posting anonymously on a website with a small population, wtf attention am I getting here. No, I'm just bored and responding playfully to keep up banter with other frequent posters. Its something to pass the time while we wait. (sort of like half the posts in most of these threads)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Too bad about the delay, right now I am looking forward to updates on this one. It has a lot of potential, except for that Trap...not looking forward to that.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
except for that Trap...not looking forward to that.
I'm honestly curious if he's still going to go through with it. Thats been a major sticking point (well, ONE point anyway) that ACO's been focusing on in its disparaging comments. Then again they also seem to have decided its art assets are meme worthy, so who know what they're thinking most of the time. At this point I'm curious if its going to end up being a bait and switch like "oh one of the guys was actually a girl!".

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
who do you think the trap is going to be?
i saw on stream he put a bulge on one of the school girls. the blonde strict looking one.

edit: but not sure if he's going through with it? pretty sure i saw panties with no bulge in the strip poker sequences

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
i saw on stream he put a bulge on one of the school girls. the blonde strict looking one.

edit: but not sure if he's going through with it? pretty sure i saw panties with no bulge in the strip poker sequences
He was just messing around; people constantly ask him that question and he doesn't want to spoil it. My own reason for not believing it's Annie is because that's not really what a "trap" is. It might be a character that isn't in the game yet.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He was just messing around; people constantly ask him that question and he doesn't want to spoil it. My own reason for not believing it's Annie is because that's not really what a "trap" is. It might be a character that isn't in the game yet.
It was said earlier that the character was in the game, through process of elimination on the games ULMF thread it sort of plays out to be Wang. Though until the Dev actually says, or that shows up in the game, its all just theory.

Personally looking forward to more with the lifeguard. Or maybe the Goth girl.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
edit.... got rick rolled.... should have checked before sharing here... removed my link.
just saw on forChan

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
As for the topic on hand anyone can confirm that DarkCookie said on his Patreon that it's pushed back till late feb?
Nah , i think , end of the week might be the deadline, but we gotta hope for today !

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes