Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
Shemale, trans - male transformed into a female by going the hard way, but keeping the penis. Surgery+hormones and stuff like that.
Herm - human or animal, that has genitals from both genders and can look like either of genders(a girl with vagina and penis or a guy with same set of tools).
Futanari - a woman with vagina and penis, always look like female and has two variants of her genitalia: a penis growing where the clitoris usually would be, with balls or no balls.
As for how to address them... Transsexuals are "she" and I think it's actually official.
Herm? Dunno, I think it depends on how they look like and want to be addressed.
Don't know fam, my money is also on the trap being the cheerleader. It's always the one you don't expect.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Don't know fam, my money is also on the trap being the cheerleader. It's always the one you don't expect.
DC did say, recently, that the Trap was a school girl and have been with us "since the beginning"... If he isn't trolling us (he may do that to put us off who the trap really is), that would exclude both Roxxy and Eve, since both only appeared on 0.02.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I hope its not judith that would be tragic for me :'( i just love her so much :D

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I'd say the trap is Eve, she has the smallest "tits" out of every girl in the game and her outfit+makeup use kinda hints a twink.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
I'd say the trap is Eve, she has the smallest "tits" out of every girl in the game and her outfit+makeup use kinda hints a twink.
Could be, but then again, she hasn't been since the very beginning (first appeared on 0.02), which was one of the few clues DC threw our way...

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Could be, but then again, she hasn't been since the very beginning (first appeared on 0.02), which was one of the few clues DC threw our way...
Who was in 0.02 ? I can't point at anyone else being a trap, they all have fairly good pack of breasts, Mia maybe ?

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Who was in 0.02 ? I can't point at anyone else being a trap, they all have fairly good pack of breasts, Mia maybe ?
If I'm not mistaken, 0.02 introduced both Eve and Roxxy. Again, I'm not so sure we should take DC's words literally by the letter, but it's basically the few clues we do have so far: 1) It's a school girl; 2) Have been with us since the very beginning...

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
edit: having issues posting replies...but game should come out today says patreon

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
edit: having issues posting replies...but game should come out today says patreon
This! DC is literally waiting for Arizona to send him the last parts so he can wrap it up and post the test version for us all to try it out. As soon as AI is back online, we should get 0.10 right after that.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I am gonna laugh if it's the chick who lives next door can't remember her name.

Also it can't be Judith we have already seen her naked you mongs....

Reactions: 211Rudens
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

is it really necessary to debate the subtleties of dickgirl varieties?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's just speculation not debate and people are curious they wanna know if the char they been crushing on is not gonna have velvety sugar walls to plunge your hard phallus into but instead be treated with a cock bigger then yours.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
said:
hahahahaha

Good point although I was havin' fun :FeelsGoodMan:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was just about to say I've never seen members so engaged in a thread when speaking about material that hasn't been added :D.
But I like it though :)

Reactions: honda

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
It's just speculation not debate and people are curious they wanna know if the char they been crushing on is not gonna have velvety sugar walls to plunge your hard phallus into but instead be treated with a cock bigger then yours.
I'd rather have a crush on the one who IS a trap.

Edit: DC said "still no sign of life from AI"
Edit2: While listening to

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I was just about to say I've never seen members so engaged in a thread when speaking about material that hasn't been added :D.
But I like it though :)
TCMS we know you are looking foward to having the trap more then any of us :p

Reactions: TCMS and Burt
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes