D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Yes, but go ahead and read the comments or watch the stream. Arizona has gone MIA and hasn't replied to DC.
This!

That's the original post he did before his last stream. Old news, actually. Forget about SS patreon for now.

Until DC comes up with a new post there, his programmer, AI, is still missing and we're still waiting...

I would bet that, if anything new happens, the chat at his Picarto channel will be the first place to learn about it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
should be out today, he's doing some final touches and then releasing.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
should be out today, he's doing some final touches and then releasing.
Oh good, I was starting to worry about DarkCookie. He was getting a little.... frustrated in stream earlier. He may not be the one late with the work but he was definitely taking the brunt of the "backlash" .

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
ahahahahah
huh...where did he say that? as far as i know dc is sleeping and 11 am in croatia and the guy isn't online yet. if he completely ghosts they have to write .10 all over again.

Reactions: QBQ

QBQ

Aug 5, 2016
huh...where did he say that? as far as i know dc is sleeping and 11 am in croatia and the guy isn't online yet. if he completely ghosts they have to write .10 all over again.
well i hope that doesn't happen xD

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
DarkCookie's messages a while ago on his Picarto

<darkcookie> i will give him until tomorrow night
<darkcookie> (and im really asking for just AN UPDATE)
<darkcookie> a sign of life
<darkcookie> not ...work that im paying for
<darkcookie> i was trying SO hard to avoid that very problem. I was SO reluctant to even add ONE team member... guess i can't avoid problems
<darkcookie> he is 21 in college, talented coder... getting paid very well for his age and situation, from a boss who iss extremely chill and open minded

Coders, get ur resumes ready just in case.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
love discovering something and playing then looking again and its getting an update the next day

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Well as far as the update today.... Eh we will see pretty sure DC will give us something but if it happens it happens.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I hope dev is not MIA but KIA. That will be the only excuse ppl are going to accept I guess... As far as I know they have still some land mines down there in Croatia which aren't cleaned yet. If he is still keeping the job after that release, he's hopefully smart enough to hurry his arse next time. o_O

I mean how long in advance does one know about exams? Who's he kidding? I always got my schedules ready at beginning of semester. This is what calenders are for - to plan ahead and be prepared whatever there may come before it does all end in SNAFU.

Hilarious compilation of chat comments on 8chan /htg/ btw...
Edit: last update from live chat at Picarto:
DC: Apparently he went to bed after telling me to get online to hand off the files, and slept until just now but didnt send the files.
So codemonkey IS alive. Somehow...

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I hope dev is not MIA but KIA. That will be the only excuse ppl are going to accept I guess... As far as I know they have still some land mines down there in Croatia which aren't cleaned yet. If he is still keeping the job after that release, he's hopefully smart enough to hurry his arse next time. o_O

I mean how long in advance does one know about exams? Who's he kidding? I always got my schedules ready at beginning of semester. This is what calenders are for - to plan ahead and be prepared whatever there may come before it does all end in SNAFU.

Hilarious compilation of chat comments on 8chan /htg/ btw...
I guess? I mean personally I give this coder shit but I doubt DC will dump him like that.

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
DarkCookie in chat:
"AI left for school so i'm fixing a few things in code before posting a testing build here for bug test."

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hooray!!! :tf: At least he's got the code already... Only hours then...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes