Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hmm. Anyone tried loading previous game saves (version .90 bugtest)? I seem to be getting nothing but bugs and pretty much would have to replay the whole thing.
Yeah, it's a bugtest version. Don't think you can / should use saves without them causing problems. :(

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah, it's a bugtest version. Don't think you can / should use saves without them causing problems. :(
Thanks. That is pretty much what I thought. Didn't expect that he would have included backward save compatibility in the bugtest version (opens up too many opportunities for false bugs to chase).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm I'm not 100% sure but I think he said this version required for you to create a new game, regardless of it's a bugtest version or not. But dont quote me on this

Reactions: Cirro84

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Uhm I'm not 100% sure but I think he said this version required for you to create a new game, regardless of it's a bugtest version or not. But dont quote me on this

Heh ... ^ quote. If he did, I was not attentive enough or too damned lazy to notice. Thanks though.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I think the v.010 is bugged --- I want to install the hidden cam in the locker room... For that I've read I need to click on the air-vent in the roof (this black circular thingie I think)... but I can't - nothing happens.
Is this a real bug or am I doing something wrong ?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I think the v.010 is bugged --- I want to install the hidden cam in the locker room... For that I've read I need to click on the air-vent in the roof (this black circular thingie I think)... but I can't - nothing happens.
well yeah it's a test bug version lol. but i just think you have the wrong place and time. you're supposed to talk to erik first, ask for a favor, and then go there at night with him.

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Did you alter the money? if so you're doing it early, wait for a day.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I already did ask Erik for a fav.

Thanks Rambo for the TIP ! Yes I used the "easy way" with a load of money...

YES!!! It worked! Thx guys!

Reactions: LeSmudge

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
As far as I can tell the only new H content centers around the Aunt and Sex shop worker. There is also a scene with the mom but I never found it in game only through export of the images.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
DC did mention they now concentrate on finishing mostly one path with a certain char, not like before adding a little to all paths / quests and chars. So maybe mom is also done atm, you just didn't get her scene yet? o_O

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
The scene is her catching you masturbating with her underwear on her bed...and there are images of her opening up her robe for you.

Not finding the scene is entirely on me...I wanted the update to progress with the girl he studies with but nothing new there so I ended up getting discouraged after completing all the old events.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've seen the mom masturbation scene in 0.9. You need to go into her room in the daytime, I think, and jerk off with her panties. After a couple of times she helps you out by opening the robe.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
what scene?
Ok to get the scene with with your mom you need to go into her room lay on her bed a jack off with her panties after that you have a convo tell her you couldn't help it you like her.

afterwards she will "Help" you with the massive hard on you got and open her robe so you can jerk off while looking at her.

As far as H content

The gloryhole at the pool which you can only get sucked off and blast a load on her tittes and or face like a shotgun BLAM BLAM BAYBAYYYY!!

The sex shop clerk for money will tit fuck suck and plane out fuck for cash can't nut in her yet at lease she makes you wear a rubber blowjobs however she will swallow you're load with pleasure.

You're Aunt scenes however hooo boy she is a nasty bitch You can give her a rub down with suntan lotion which she drops them overalls so you can see that ass she even handles the D a tad then you catch her milking her self then you catch her taking a mammoth cucumber up her poor man starved snatch then you can get into that ol hunnypot of her's first tease her clit playing just the tip then you have to use protection with her the first time she let's you go balls deep then you can go to the milker she has which if you get a couple items you bone her while milking her and nut all up in them sugar walls then you can keep visiting her and you can tease her clit again fuck her with a monster cucumber and fuck her with a rubber or just give her a raw fucking and drop a huge load in her cooze.

Judith after the scene in the locker room you talk to her a couple times and you will see her get bullied you stick up for her then next time you are in the hall you will hear something in the girls locker room go there find her in a stall and you can squeeze those massive melons kiss her and she will give you a handy and you can jizz on her shirt that is about it with her right now.

Library there is two hapless fucks having sex in the backroom after you check it when the librian says not to go back there you do anyway why cause fuck the police.

Locker Room Showers two girls maybe twins are in there talk to them see some tits and a pussy flash (Before Trump Deports their asses) Which you get caught by INS.... I mean the hall monitor chick you go up to the principles office she makes you strip and has Anne the hall monitor show her tittes.

Principle so you don't see her naked but when you're aunt wants you to deliver her milk to the school Anne makes you give the principle some receipts you walk into the batty old bitch's office where she is spanking some boy legit over her knee with a paddle

Sister catch her nude in the shower and find some dirty pics of her in her PC.

Mom catch her jilling off in her bed room and in the shower and also just creep and peep her in the shower.

Eric's Mom find her changing naked through telescope also see her through the telescope doing naked yoga poses.

Mia Find her sexually assaulting a teddy bear ravaging it like the suppressed horny bitch she is through your telescope.

The Lifeguard is naked in the pool at night.

Also when you break into the school at night there is some weird ritual going on Bible Black style not sure if you can see what they do when they go into the utility room didn't see might make new game to see.

That covers the H scenes pretty sure.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm unable to hide the cam too...I've asked erik for help, gone to school at night, watched the new scene with the weird occultist grp ( obiously the school pres....)but i can't click on the air vent...

EDIT: I was able to do it now; it can be eithr one of the 2, or both :
1- waited a couple of days
2- be sure it's EARLY at night, not too late to do anything else.

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Sooo.. wasn't everyone freaking out that there was a (gasp) *trap* in the upcoming build? Since I played through it and didn't see any. Also I dug through the game files. Again, no trap.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sooo.. wasn't everyone freaking out that there was a (gasp) *trap* in the upcoming build? Since I played through it and didn't see any. Also I dug through the game files. Again, no trap.
I wasn't, completely fine traps.

Does anyone know if Aunt's cocktail event was removed or I just have her bugged and staying all day in the house waiting for "fun"?

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I wasn't, completely fine traps.

Does anyone know if Aunt's cocktail event was removed or I just have her bugged and staying all day in the house waiting for "fun"?
It worked for me, took like a day or so for it to show up. Also choosing to not add the additional booze put it into a weird loop, but putting in the extra worked fine.

Also I didn't mind the potential trap. It was just funny to all the talk about it.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
To check what content is ready, just extract the rpa archive and check the image.

Am i wrong ??

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes