muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks guys! Added bugtesting build 0.10.. but since it's a bug-testing build, I'm not changing anything else. Just posting it there.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Hmm. "Bugtesting build". Is it effectively the release build that will come out but may include bugs that would have been fixed upon release? In which case, a)get the bugtest build since it is probably everything that will come out, or b)suffer through the pains of waiting a whole 24 more hours to get the bug fixed release version? Thoughts?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Only "bugs" I encountered was content repeating in a loop when talking to the aunt but you can get out of it and all the content there still works. The other thing is if you go in her house when she isn't there than map to any other location / do pool event than the aunt's house will appear ontop of the events you are doing.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Gimme a few mins boys. Wanted to test some file hoster...

Edit: Trying filebox.moe, wanted to know if it works, how fast it is etc. Let's see. Need some 5 mins, not the fastest upload. :D

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
gofile.io seems like a quite good one...
P.S. For me Mega is also freezing...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Dunno how long they keep files. Report how fast downloads are pls. Wanted to know if this is a good one. 2/3s done...

Aug 16, 2016
So do we have a change log for this?
Not yet. This Bug Test Version that is circulating now is not an official release and was on released to the picarto chat to hunt bugs. Official Release is probably tomorrow or this evening and that post will likely have the change log as well.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I thought I had fucked up my browser, thankfulfy (not really) others can't get mega to load up either.

Guys can you try disabling MEGA extension and then going clicking the link ?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not yet. This Bug Test Version that is circulating now is not an official release and was on released to the picarto chat to hunt bugs. Official Release is probably tomorrow or this evening and that post will likely have the change log as well.
Thanks for the update friendo.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Hmm. Anyone tried loading previous game saves (version .90 bugtest)? I seem to be getting nothing but bugs and pretty much would have to replay the whole thing.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes