jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
He was just messing around; people constantly ask him that question and he doesn't want to spoil it. My own reason for not believing it's Annie is because that's not really what a "trap" is. It might be a character that isn't in the game yet.
I thinks it's that gym teacher.

wait is 0.10 finally out?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
When I get the "milk delivery" quest from the Aunt my map is greyed out making it impossible to go to the school.

Any idea on what to do?

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
The scene is her catching you masturbating with her underwear on her bed...and there are images of her opening up her robe for you.

Not finding the scene is entirely on me...I wanted the update to progress with the girl he studies with but nothing new there so I ended up getting discouraged after completing all the old events.
That was there since .09 it isn't new.
When I get the "milk delivery" quest from the Aunt my map is greyed out making it impossible to go to the school.

Any idea on what to do?
go to the shed and take the milk cartons lol. How will you deliver milk without ever taking the milk? :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Needs to be on the weekday?? Or don't cheat??
You can start the game with maxed stats.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I'm not sure if that was worth the wait, not very many new scenes.
From the top of my head 6 H scenes all with some level of variance. There are also a couple new scenes that hint at storylines that are yet untapped. And we know from streams there is more promising content coming, like the poker mini-game.

If this is the kind of updates you don't find it worth the wait, you are going to have a bad time in patreon-country.

Reactions: 211Rudens

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I do like how he gives the fap option at the beginning, but to get the scenes is still a little grindy. Not bad though, the rest of the aunt scenes were not bad. Infamy's list was good to be able to check for all the content, didn't take long to catch all of it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I do like how he gives the fap option at the beginning, but to get the scenes is still a little grindy. Not bad though, the rest of the aunt scenes were not bad. Infamy's list was good to be able to check for all the content, didn't take long to catch all of it.
Why thank you I hope the wording was funny enough xD

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
It's possible to use old saves with each release?
Do you can do something wrong and try until you succeed or you have to begin the game each time, for example if you need to win against the jock to conquest the popular girl you have only possibility or you can try until succeed (I don't know if those event exist in the game, it's only an example)?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's possible to use old saves with each release?
Do you can do something wrong and try until you succeed or you have to begin the game each time, for example if you need to win against the jock to conquest the popular girl you have only possibility or you can try until succeed (I don't know if those event exist in the game, it's only an example)?
I don't think so every time I try to game gives me errors but idk for other people.

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
There is these two from svscomic for .10

exchange the dot of course
Not tried, sites are buggy for me!

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
There is a "cheat mode" in all bugtesting builds, which you can select as you start a new game. It gives you max stats and infinite(?) cash.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There is these two from svscomic for .10

exchange the dot of course
Not tried, sites are buggy for me!
I think it's possible that those links are to the bug testing builds. I can run one through cbox and see what it is.
Edited - That is the exact same bug testing build that we have up in the OP. It was a wasted download. DON'T DOWNLOAD THOSE LINKS.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I think it's possible that those links are to the bug testing builds. I can run one through cbox and see what it is.
Edited - That is the exact same bug testing build that we have up in the OP. It was a wasted download. DON'T DOWNLOAD THOSE LINKS.
What mutt said and not even sure if those "links" have been vetted so again don't even dl them.

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
Oh well, sorry about that then, but its good to know at least!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes