LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Can't repair the computer!! Gah. Broken game!

And that was starting a new fresh game.

Map disappears after entering and talking to the lady in the library. On both Win and Android.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paaboel

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, need to try myself. Others hitting the lines with those same bugs...

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016

Map disappears after entering and talking to the lady in the library. On both Win and Android.
Did you try going into the back room? I am guessing this is before the event where she asks you to buy a webcam.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Did you try going into the back room? I am guessing this is before the event where she asks you to buy a webcam.
Yeah, every single time I go there it does it. But it happened one other time by just talking to the lady in the library. Dunno.
As well, I thought we could use the basement, but apparently not availble yet. The game is great, but I may wait for for a few more version updates. The updates they added into .10 is pretty good though. But some things seem to be breaking, like computer repair and what not. And on the Android version, you can not load a saved game, it just reloads the exact spot you were at.

Paaboel

Nov 16, 2016

Same issue here with the map going grey and gets unuseable after I talked to the libarian the second time.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
There is a bug with the computer?
im getting errors with my old saves :S. Cant use old saves on the new version?
Same issue here with the map going grey and gets unuseable after I talked to the libarian the second time.
So - attention, spoilers! - here is a for the game, a little extra service. That library bug (no map, stuck there) is confirmed. Old saves should not be used - also better delete them. 'No computer repair' is not a bug atm it seems. Need waiting for another fixed release...

Update on library / no map bug - found this on 8chan, it works. You need to use mouse wheel to rollback in a scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rollback shouldn't hurt gameplay, as long as your 'librarian quest' is triggered and you can do tasks (i.e. are told to buy / hide cam) you're fine. At least we aren't stuck anymore... No need to enter backroom again atm, after you did once!

Maybe one can use other keys for 'rollback' function, if mouse has no middle button / wheel (notebooks, Apple mouse?). Should be possible to remap keys for functionality - does anyone know how? o_O

Edit: update on computer repair flaw (not really a bug), from Patreon page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Computer should be usable after 'teacher quest' has triggered, then you can level up by gaming ase. Don't cheat monies before you talked to all npcs on first day! :D

Edit: most bugs should be fixed in v0.10c now, come and get it! Android build is a bit wonky it seems...

shes

Aug 7, 2016
Any chance for a re-up on the windows version? It would seem the mega link is no longer available.

Thanks in advance

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Update on SS v0.10c (bugfix version), from Patreon page:
'We're aware of the Library bug locking the map. It's fixed along with a few other things that we will release as a hotfix later today [fixed with v0.10c release I think]! This will be the last hotfix for 0.10 until 0.11 comes out.'

Android issues with no on-screen buttons will be fixed in v0.11 sadly...

MAC OS X v0.10c -
ANDROID v0.10c -

The should be mentioned I guess, it also contains a Picarto channel stream archive for those interested.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
quick question, in this game you can sneak into the sisters room at night and hook her webcam upto your computer, but the option to access that cam never shows up. is it supposed to be that way? (like it isn't an implemented feature yet) or was my save just bugged?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
quick question, in this game you can sneak into the sisters room at night and hook her webcam upto your computer, but the option to access that cam never shows up. is it supposed to be that way? (like it isn't an implemented feature yet) or was my save just bugged?
Yup, not in yet, as far as I know. Will come later with a little 'revenge' quest I guess. That's all for the moment. :)

Reactions: NetZero

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
can/how do you get Judith and the swing teacher to do the advanced actions they supposedly offer?

They keep saying they are not "comfortable" yet or don't "know me well enough" yet

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
can/how do you get Judith and the swing teacher to do the advanced actions they supposedly offer?

They keep saying they are not "comfortable" yet or don't "know me well enough" yet
It's place holder text for not ready yet.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this one?
I dont see how you would need one... go around do stuff everyday and if you're stuck on an event ask for it, but it's pretty basic...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes