Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya the Aunt is the furthest along right now so I mean doing the Aunt shit should be enough not really much as far as other chars.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so far the Aunt is the only one with actual sex. the blonde life guard and the nerdy fat chick have bj and/or hj scenes but don't swallow.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya and the Aunt is a true semen demon so I mean as far as I see it game don't need anymore updates you have that old slut cock depravied semen tank at you're beck and call.

Reactions: muttdoggy

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Ya and the Aunt is a true semen demon so I mean as far as I see it game don't need anymore updates you have that old slut cock depravied semen tank at you're beck and call.
b-but... you could have them ALL

I'm actually kind of interested in where the midnight school basement ritual is going.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
well its safe to say itll come out in about 2 weeks
Not really. I assume you come to that conclusion because .10 was released roughly 2 weeks ago? .10 was over a week later than the intended date. Also, assets like the poker game have been in the works since at least mid december.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Rumor has it the two (artist and dev) are in drone mode finishing the update, therefore radio silence. Can't wait to see the silly things they might have added... I'd like to give Roxie back a little candy stick to suck on. :D
who's the girl in the gif?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Legit tho Hitomi Tanaka looks like garbage now before she didn't look bad but now that she has gotten older holy hell....

Back on to the topic..

Anyone know what is being updated with this new version about to come out what content are we gonna get?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Legit tho Hitomi Tanaka looks like garbage now before she didn't look bad but now that she has gotten older holy hell....

Back on to the topic..

Anyone know what is being updated with this new version about to come out what content are we gonna get?
From the Patreon:

Content planned for 0.11:

> Mom story, quests leading up to H-scenes.
> New Aunt Diane dialogues
> Revamped Home location to add new rooms/areas.
> New characters (9).
> New locations (3) (Pier, Pizza shop and Car Dealership).
> New UI (bedroom shortcut): Clicking on home from map now sends you to the frontyard. New icon on map to go straight to bedroom.
> New UI (H-scenes options): Now you can switch from x-ray/auto-animate during sex scenes via new button UI.
> Shower spying reworked.
> Strip poker mini-game introduced (needs improvment and poslish but good to test).
> Poker mini-game improved (dialogues and mini-game options).
> New mailbox events
> New shop items to buy (2)
> Player computer in bedroom can now be accessed (desktop interface and content).
> New cut-scenes
> Bug fixes

Reactions: muttdoggy

gears

Aug 27, 2016
From the Patreon:

Content planned for 0.11:

> Mom story, quests leading up to H-scenes.
> New Aunt Diane dialogues
> Revamped Home location to add new rooms/areas.
> New characters (9).
> New locations (3) (Pier, Pizza shop and Car Dealership).
> New UI (bedroom shortcut): Clicking on home from map now sends you to the frontyard. New icon on map to go straight to bedroom.
> New UI (H-scenes options): Now you can switch from x-ray/auto-animate during sex scenes via new button UI.
> Shower spying reworked.
> Strip poker mini-game introduced (needs improvment and poslish but good to test).
> Poker mini-game improved (dialogues and mini-game options).
> New mailbox events
> New shop items to buy (2)
> Player computer in bedroom can now be accessed (desktop interface and content).
> New cut-scenes
> Bug fixes
sounds lackluster but Darkcookie usually brings the goods when hes ready so i am happy to wait

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes