Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
There is still no other build than the one v0.10 for bughunting. Just saying. Could be another is compiled to test with known bugs fixed, just in case. Or DC and AI will deliver an official build, as they did with v0.09 considered stable. But then they needed things fixed after public release once more.
We will know in time. ;) Until then keep your calm and have milk, boys.

Reactions: 211Rudens

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There is still no other build than the one v0.10 for bughunting. Just saying. Could be another is compiled to test with known bugs fixed, just in case. Or DC and AI will deliver an official build, as they did with v0.09 considered stable. But then they needed things fixed after public release once more.
We will know in time. ;) Until then keep your calm and have milk, boys.

Fuck that I will keep my calm by unloading my man milk into the aunt.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Fuck that I will keep my calm by unloading my man milk into the aunt.
BTW your list missed one H scene, you can jerk off on Mom's bed, and after a couple of times being caught, Mom will volunteer to be "inspiration" for the session. (Just say you can't help it, and that you like her)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
BTW your list missed one H scene, you can jerk off on Mom's bed, and after a couple of times being caught, Mom will volunteer to be "inspiration" for the session. (Just say you can't help it, and that you like her)
Ok to get the scene with with your mom you need to go into her room lay on her bed a jack off with her panties after that you have a convo tell her you couldn't help it you like her.

^
|
First thing I mentioned in the post.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
New release 0.10b ...
Good job @Phrederick, +like! :)

Edit: I may append some good news to that...
We will be adding two new members to our development team for 0.11, who will be helping with dialogue, posing and minor coding. I'd like to welcome Kaosu and Hurfy!

Thanks for all your support so far and we'll be looking forward to delivering an impressive 0.11 update! -the SS team

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
New release 0.10b

Windows :
Mac:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hizzah it fully releases.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Does 0.10b have the same content as the bugtesting version of 0.10 earlier released? Or is there more to it?
Thx in advance!

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Does 0.10b have the same content as the bugtesting version of 0.10 earlier released? ...
No, same content, just fixed version - changelog stays the same, if any. But DC is already working on v0.11, got two new members helping. Good news. :)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Maybe my fault, just you cant repair your computer before day 2
Of course, the game is quest driven - you get your homework to do, then you really need the computer. But I think if you talk to your buddy next door you get the hint to go buy spare parts earlier. Then the 'repair event' should work. :)

Easily happens when you cheat money and buy all the stuff at once - but the items are not needed until a certain point in the story line. ;)

im getting errors with my old saves :S. Cant use old saves on the new version?
Better not do this. It is a bugfixed version, don't mix that with older saves. As long as DC doesn't explicitly mention it's alright to use them I wouldn't. It's not a big deal to start over however. Cheating allowed now ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes