KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like a lot of underlying work at the moment. More Aunt, Mom, and with the PC I am wondering if content means finally checking out the sister's cam show...that would be good.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
From the Patreon:

Content planned for 0.11:

> Mom story, quests leading up to H-scenes.
> New Aunt Diane dialogues
> Revamped Home location to add new rooms/areas.
> New characters (9).
> New locations (3) (Pier, Pizza shop and Car Dealership).
> New UI (bedroom shortcut): Clicking on home from map now sends you to the frontyard. New icon on map to go straight to bedroom.
> New UI (H-scenes options): Now you can switch from x-ray/auto-animate during sex scenes via new button UI.
> Shower spying reworked.
> Strip poker mini-game introduced (needs improvment and poslish but good to test).
> Poker mini-game improved (dialogues and mini-game options).
> New mailbox events
> New shop items to buy (2)
> Player computer in bedroom can now be accessed (desktop interface and content).
> New cut-scenes
> Bug fixes
Sweet I can get behind this update.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The plan was/is to have the 0.11 done around this month half. That was before he change to that "progress bar".
Thank you IZ so that means he obviously ran into a issue and it's why he had to put that bar... Kinda wonder if Arizona dropped off the fucking map again on DC....

As for depeche I understand that there was a fucking progress bar but that didn't give me a date or any kind of inkling to it's release.. And as IZ stated that he had a date before the progress bar so next time don't be a wise ass and actually give a helpful response.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
And if there was'nt any helpfull response ?

A progress bar is a way to avoid giving any release date so there isn't anymore...

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Speaking of which, the progress bar hasn't been updated since it's implementation last week. I wouldn't be surprised if it went from 47% to 100% after a while (at least keep it up-to-date, what use is it otherwise?)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
And end like P and P or Impure... sure
Thing is DC has never let anyone down and if the release date wasn't met it was not his fault it was the shit bag Arizona that was skipping out on him...

I don't care about it having a progress bar or date but some people here are pretty in the know with DC and might have picked up on a relative close date to the actual release that is what my question was and IZ provided the answer I was looking for.

And Impure doesn't even count as a mother fucking dev he makes barebones games steals 90% of the assets and half assedly puts them into a map milks patreon for that calls it a day.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Progress bars are useless. Better stick to release dates.
Release dates are no better than progress bars.

Both require the dev to first determine what they want to include in the next release, then guess-estimate how much work is involved and how long that work will take, and finally adjust those guess-estimates when they either realise they were wrong to begin with or they decide to change what is being included in the next release.

If most professional software project managers can't get their guess-estimate right, what hope does anyone else have. lol

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
He's online now... well, he was, he will back in 1 hour... maybe :p

I just love this game!!

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Speaking of which, the progress bar hasn't been updated since it's implementation last week. I wouldn't be surprised if it went from 47% to 100% after a while (at least keep it up-to-date, what use is it otherwise?)
Yes it has.... it started out at 46% complete and the bar for what is being worked on wasn't as nearly far along as it is now.

The plan was/is to have the 0.11 done around this month half. That was before he change to that "progress bar".
Source? Pretty sure DC has mentioned not to name a release date after the debacle of .10

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Yes it has.... it started out at 46% complete and the bar for what is being worked on wasn't as nearly far along as it is now.

Source? Pretty sure DC has mentioned not to name a release date after the debacle of .10
My mistake then, it's now on 53% so he does actually update it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just thought of something. The games name is SummerTime Saga. Why the fuck does the MC have school? Is the creator from somewhere where there is school in the summer. Yes I know about summer school in America, 2 or 3 of the students and then the MC don't seem like they belong at Summer School.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Im from Australia. Where school is year round. We don't have spring breaks, or summertime off from schools. We have holidays, every 2 or so months we have about 2 or 3 weeks off. At Christmas (which is winter here) we have 8 weeks off (due to christmas and other vrious publoc holidays). Well that is what our country does. Been a while since I was at school (15 years), but yeah, I wish we had all of spring off and what not.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Im from Australia. Where school is year round. We don't have spring breaks, or summertime off from schools. We have holidays, every 2 or so months we have about 2 or 3 weeks off. At Christmas (which is winter here) we have 8 weeks off (due to christmas and other vrious publoc holidays). Well that is what our country does. Been a while since I was at school (15 years), but yeah, I wish we had all of spring off and what not.
Thank you so much...this whole time I thought it was weird that my main map area was "upside down" but the game actually just takes place in Australia.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just thought of something. The games name is SummerTime Saga. Why the fuck does the MC have school? Is the creator from somewhere where there is school in the summer. Yes I know about summer school in America, 2 or 3 of the students and then the MC don't seem like they belong at Summer School.
Summer is a season. Summer vacations take part in the summer season but don't start at the beginning of the summer season and they dont end at the end of the summer season. They usually start a while after the summer season and end before the season ends. This was a bit confusing to write tbh :confused:

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes