44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
@44Tom Notepad++

Run it, Click settings... preferences... go to Tab Settings and check "Spaces" and make Tab size 4 spaces.
For the dark skin, go to settings... style configurator. Select Theme

I'm using Waher. If you don't have it installed, I can link the Waher github
Thanks muttdoggy, this is a great program for editing.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There's nothing fucked up about it, you seem to have made the mistake that the word donate means it's a charity. If you go to the shop you don't question why the guy that pays more than you leaves with more stuff.
Nothing I said implies it's a charity. So let's stop this right here when the assertions you're making are entirely incorrect on the premise.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
DC's said multiple times that he wants people to have the choice when it comes to that. Be the end, he'll probably patch in a bunch of 'cum outside' animations.
He has the use condom option already there for some girls.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So going over DC's stream about Jenny, he says that it won't be the same arc as Roxxy (starting off hostile, but falls in love). Not too sure how that will play out, but I'm curious at least.
Urgh,hoped he changes his mind on that.
If the whole thing ends up as just sexfriends(best outcome)or a mutually "beneficial" relationship(dont even get me started on that)it will be such a waste of the character.

I suppose DC feels the need to go a completely different route because of Roxxy but ffs Jenny and her are superficially similar at best,no need to throw the whole relationship aspect under the bus. :/

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Urgh,hoped he changes his mind on that.
If the whole thing ends up as just sexfriends(best outcome)or a mutually "beneficial" relationship(dont even get me started on that)it will be such a waste of the character.

I suppose DC feels the need to go a completely different route because of Roxxy but ffs Jenny and her are superficially similar at best,no need to throw the whole relationship aspect under the bus. :/
If it doesn't work out, and feedback is strong enough, I'm sure DC can be persuaded.
Hoping it doesn't come to that, but I'm sure there's ways to make it feel satisfying.

Also if "goes from hostile to love" is restricted to one character for the sake of uniqueness, we're in for pretty depressing Ronda and Annie stories.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
I think you really aren't alone here. I was always bothered by Jenny looking like she's in her 30s and by the rather bad shading/colours of Debbie and Diane. So I'm quite happy how the rework turned out.
Do you have a picture of the rework? Or where can i find it

Reactions: jowishg

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
How in the heck do I leave the school? I can't seem to use the map to go to different places when I enter the school and it's nighttime in the game. I can't find any place to go outside other than the track field.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes