Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Well, yes and no, you will also need to load a save from before it broke anything
So since I used the patch from when I first started i'm effectively screwed? Well that sucks... Interesting game that I can't touch anymore because I'm locked into going to the principal's house, can't do anything else, and the desk won't highlight...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Nov 12 23:32:11 2018

Please someone send me the file 00console
Make it look like this:
Untitled.png
Change "False" to "True"
It's 4 spaces indentation for lines 108-113. DO NOT USE TAB. 4 spaces indentation

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@44Tom Notepad++

Run it, Click settings... preferences... go to Tab Settings and check "Spaces" and make Tab size 4 spaces.
For the dark skin, go to settings... style configurator. Select Theme

I'm using Waher. If you don't have it installed, I can link the Waher github

Reactions: 44Tom

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Curious what people think of Eve. She's always been my favorite (sucker for the alternative type girls) and have been waiting anxiously for a update focus on her. Seems like 0.19 will do so but it seems so far away haha.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Curious what people think of Eve. She's always been my favorite (sucker for the alternative type girls) and have been waiting anxiously for a update focus on her. Seems like 0.19 will do so but it seems so far away haha.
If it helps, DC's making assets for future versions beyond the next one.
So I guess you could say work on Eve's update has already begun.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So since I used the patch from when I first started i'm effectively screwed? Well that sucks... Interesting game that I can't touch anymore because I'm locked into going to the principal's house, can't do anything else, and the desk won't highlight...
Not necessarily, just before it broke things. like before you talked to Judith maybe.
That said, your saves are going to be defunked when the next version comes out 'soon', so the other option is to just work on other plots and wait for a week or two.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I know your pain. but I think its to get all the content on the same level so that we can carry over saves.
it was never moved back.. Eve's update was ALWAYS set to be the .19 update.. JHENNY is the one that ha her update pushed back.

And no.. saves wont work after .18.. They need to re d0 eric's mom story for that.. But ppl voted for eve.. so now we willhave to wait, and pray that eric's mom wins the next pool.

SGT. NO

Jul 15, 2017
  • it was never moved back.. Eve's update was ALWAYS set to be the .19 update.. JHENNY is the one that ha her update pushed back.

And no.. saves wont work after .18.. They need to re d0 eric's mom story for that.. But ppl voted for eve.. so now we willhave to wait, and pray that eric's mom wins the next pool.

• Jenny and Diane are the last 2 characters which are on the old codebase and are causing issues in the game currently. Bringing them over to our new codebase will help solve a lot of bugs and reoccurring issues players have had. Having the entire game switched to the new codebase will also allow us to work towards making saved files compatible across versions, which has been one of the main complaints about SS so far.

I just read that wrong

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes