Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Ive been checking the dev tracker. Theres still like 2 more things with coding to be done before they release. A few days at best. Although, knowing this site, when I return tomorrow, the page number would go up from 1149 to around 1160.

Yeah buddy you have to Let people release his stress by writing. Fapping ... Writing... Waiting, no news, writing ...fapping and so on

Reactions: sharkur

Rushdi Ahmad

Nov 12, 2018
Anybody know how to solve the game didn't open ( but the music is on) it only shows white screen , I tried restarting the pc and reinstall the game it doesn't work, it only happens with 16.1 version the previous 15. 0 work just . I downloaded from CC and play it there first but when I installed in my home pc it doesn't work and both pc using Windows 7, please help!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ive been checking the dev tracker. Theres still like 2 more things with coding to be done before they release. A few days at best. Although, knowing this site, when I return tomorrow, the page number would go up from 1149 to around 1160.
People get really typing-itchy once release season rolls around. I especially love the "is it out yet" or "when is it out" comments by people who clearly have not looked even at the last page or so.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017

The latest changelog from the dev tracker. Looks like dialogue is nearly done and they're doing some pretty heavy bug-testing at the same time. Timetable for when they're done is still unknown since there's no way of knowing just how many bugs are in Dogeek's code, but best guess is we see something by this weekend.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He does? Well thank goodness for that. It always irked me how you could max out the other three stats in relatively short order while your dex is at 2 waiting for the next Jenny scene.
I'm fairly certain he mentioned it a few times. I don't know how they'll do it but given that it's going to be a complete rework I could imagine a very different approach to the whole Dex grind. But I guess we'll have to see how that's going to work in detail.

Since the poll specifically says which prospective updates don't have pregnancy, do you suppose that's what counts as the "extended" content in the Ms. Johnson update?
Yes, pregnancy will certainly be included and everything else will be reworked/extendend like it's happening now with Diane. In addition DC said that he wants to remove some choices so players can get more endings in one play through - though I still hope he'll let us at least one choice... it just feels better.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Random question: Does anyone know if the bugs from previous releases get fixed in the following release? For example, the bug from 16.3 where Judith never shows up in the park - is that likely to be fixed for 17.0?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Random question: Does anyone know if the bugs from previous releases get fixed in the following release? For example, the bug from 16.3 where Judith never shows up in the park - is that likely to be fixed for 17.0?
Hard to say, we thought that was fixed in the bugfix update, but it didn't seem to work well enough... But then it also depends on what is causing it, if it's from multitasking then he might be able to fix it, but if it is from the rollback mod, that's not really something he can do much about. As nice as that feature is, it has been known to cause issues with the game. ...maybe once all the code gets updated it will stop more of those issues.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Nov 12 23:32:11 2018
Im not jerking off till they release 0 17
Please someone send me the file 00console

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So this update will add pregnancy for Diane only or for several girls ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes