Samoht

Oct 14, 2018
I read in a comment (from a member on PATREON) that there are still more than 15 updates. Currently, there are 3 updates per year. This would mean waiting 5 years for the final version. So by 2023....

(excuse me for my English)

Nov 4, 2017
I read in a comment (from a member on PATREON) that there are still more than 15 updates. Currently, there are 3 updates per year. This would mean waiting 5 years for the final version. So by 2023....

thats a long time lmao, but I bet will be worth the wait.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You missed my point. Reread the first sentence. There are countless other posts that are also name calling that haven't been removed coming from the other perspective. The rules seem to apply to only one side.

Also thanks for looking at all my posts. Were they all reported? There's no name calling in most. Or did you personally take time to look for them? Did you think I made an account just to rant? Why didn't you delete the posts that I was replying to? Some were also name calling. Don't wanna pull some mental gymnastics but it sure seems to point in one direction...

Either way the bias is showing again and I'm done with this thread. I'll just talk straight to the devs. Good luck with the censorship.
Anyone can see your public posts with a few clicks. I had deleted several of the posts you were replying to, also due to namecalling,

Here's one:
upload_2018-11-11_7-44-25.png

But wait... why did you go back and delete all your other messages on the thread a few minutes after you wrote the above?

You didn't by chance realize that your "BIASED MODS" thing was nonsense and everyone else could easily see that?

No, you wouldn't do that. :test:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
so, we have summertime saga and milfy city coming up roughly at the same time, plus dmd 0.20 during the last week of the month.

november is getting pretty good

it's not like you have to live for this game. it will take what it will take.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
since I am out of the loop for a while, can you tell me if DC confirmed/mentioned anything about the succubus? Will it hit live with the Diane update or not?
He never really confirmed any specific content as far as I know. I'm not following every stream but he said some time ago that he had content for halloween prepared and that he wanted to release a halloween update which then didn't happen. He started working on christmas decorations recently so I'd guess that we'll get some kind of 17.5 christmas update this year. Maybe he'll use the monstergirl story for that? I'd be surprised if anything but Diane's intended content would be included in her update.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This next update probably needs to include christmas as the next will not be out until around easter?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
so, we have summertime saga and milfy city coming up roughly at the same time, plus dmd 0.20 during the last week of the month.

november is getting pretty good

true, for me I also add F.I.L.F and MILFTOON DRAMA, there are all the conditions to be a fantastic month:winkytongue:

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: TheDevian

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017

I think DC could make more updates when he will have a bigger team for help him.

_______

Je pense que DC pourra faire les mise à jours plus rapidement quand il aura une plus grande équipes pour l'aider.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
He never really confirmed any specific content as far as I know. I'm not following every stream but he said some time ago that he had content for halloween prepared and that he wanted to release a halloween update which then didn't happen. He started working on christmas decorations recently so I'd guess that we'll get some kind of 17.5 christmas update this year. Maybe he'll use the monstergirl story for that? I'd be surprised if anything but Diane's intended content would be included in her update.
Ok, thanks. Another question that just popped in my mind-Do we have to progress with Debbie first in order to unlock the 3some scene? Would be very strange to be able to bone the two of them, without finishing her storyline first.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Ok, thanks. Another question that just popped in my mind-Do we have to progress with Debbie first in order to unlock the 3some scene? Would be very strange to be able to bone the two of them, without finishing her storyline first.
Most likely, they're making a bigger effort to interweave the storylines as they finalize characters. I always thought it was weird in the dinner scene how they'd both feel you up even if you'd never even started Diane's route, so I imagine that'll get some tweaks from Debbie's end as well.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Knowing Kompas' past performance the last 3% (12% is you single out coding) could take another week or more. If people start complaining about the delay, The Mods will lock the thread. So try not to keep asking "what's taking so long!"
Maybe we'll get a surprise release, but my advice is be patient Please. Like others have posted, DMD, Melody, Milfy City and others (hopefully The DeLuca Family too) are due for releases also, so there's a lot to look forward to.

Don't get me wrong... I can't stand the wait too!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Most likely, they're making a bigger effort to interweave the storylines as they finalize characters. I always thought it was weird in the dinner scene how they'd both feel you up even if you'd never even started Diane's route, so I imagine that'll get some tweaks from Debbie's end as well.
I'd say so as well. The only problem I see right now is that it'll make working, compatible savegames somewhat mandatory pretty soon. Until now replaying old stories was basically unnecessary (with some minor exceptions) so that it didn't really matter if you had to start the whole game again since you'd never have to replay that much content anyway, but as soon as they start adding connections it's going to be a real issue for once.

Reactions: Eavesdropz
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes