notreallyme

May 18, 2017
How in the hell do youget the 2 of them in their underwear???

So, to see the aunt in her see-through underwear, you gotta go to her house and she won't be in the garden. You go inside the house and the scene should start...the MC will hear some screams or something of the like and you'll have to go left and then upstairs and you should see her afraid of a little spider...and she's in her underwear...the aunt, not the spider!

For the mom, I think it's when Mom tells you that aunt is coming over for dinner and she tells you to go to the beach (this scene unlocks the beach) to buy the fish. After that kitchen scene where she tells you all that...you go to her room and she will be with casual clothes and she'll ask you if she's pretty for tonight's dinner or something...can't remember if something happens but after you leave, I think you can go back to her room to ask the name of the fish you have to buy. When you go back to her room, she will be in a hot langerie and that's it!

Don't believe at 100% as this is as I remember me triggering the scenes. Something could be wrong here.

Anyway, hope it helps!

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
@Awowo - if you used the cheat option at the beginning of the game, the developer has decided to not allow the sister aspect of the game to be played (which is dev speak for its broken, I don't know why, and I can't fix it)

@notreallyme - Yeah your right. Aunt is with her screaming in her room but its from a tail she seen by her shoes. Mom is in her room after the fishing trip, she wants to show you what she is going to wear for dinner, you leave her room, but go back to ask which fish, to be sure or something.

Last edited:

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
@Awowo - if you used the cheat option at the beginning of the game, the developer has decided to not allow the sister aspect of the game to be played (which is dev speak for its broken, I don't know why, and I can't fix it)

@notreallyme - Yeah your right. Aunt is with her screaming in her room but its from a tail she seen by her shoes. Mom is in her room after the fishing trip, she wants to show you what she is going to wear for dinner, you leave her room, but go back to ask which fish, to be sure or something.
LOL ty CavDaKnight!
The new quest for the sister started right away when started a clean game!
Thank you!

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
DC hasn't "decided" anything of the sort. Panda noticed an potential error with the Sis storyline when playing the game in cheatmode and tried to fix it for .6, didn't take, tried a different fix in .7, which didn't work either. Not much time to test things offline between builds, but then again, you are willfully playing an alpha version still in heavy development - so you get to test for him.

Is also very easily fixed, and various solutions have been provided in this thread on multiple occasions.

Reactions: if95

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I understand its an alpha version of a Patreon game. I'm also able to understand that after 1 release and 2 hotfixes and a part of the game that has worked, with the cheats he's put into the game, all of a sudden doesn't work means. Broken, I don't know why, so no playing that for you until I can. I wasn't trying to disrespect DC at all. I quit enjoy the game. I was trying to be funny while letting others know the sister part of the game is broken if you use the cheats is all.

U

User_10739

So, to see the aunt in her see-through underwear, you gotta go to her house and she won't be in the garden. You go inside the house and the scene should start...the MC will hear some screams or something of the like and you'll have to go left and then upstairs and you should see her afraid of a little spider...and she's in her underwear...the aunt, not the spider!

For the mom, I think it's when Mom tells you that aunt is coming over for dinner and she tells you to go to the beach (this scene unlocks the beach) to buy the fish. After that kitchen scene where she tells you all that...you go to her room and she will be with casual clothes and she'll ask you if she's pretty for tonight's dinner or something...can't remember if something happens but after you leave, I think you can go back to her room to ask the name of the fish you have to buy. When you go back to her room, she will be in a hot langerie and that's it!

Don't believe at 100% as this is as I remember me triggering the scenes. Something could be wrong here.

Anyway, hope it helps!
I had assumed that they were together at the time, my bad...

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
is DC working on the Judith story now? i would love to see more of her, i wish i could support him in annother way then a monthly fee since i dont have paypal. and i really love this game, i've had so much fun allready with this game! i hope the new update is close!

pwaters

Jun 28, 2017
is DC working on the Judith story now? i would love to see more of her, i wish i could support him in annother way then a monthly fee since i dont have paypal. and i really love this game, i've had so much fun allready with this game! i hope the new update is close!
Yeah, I would prefer to send contributions as able through some type of crypto

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I Can't proceed with the Sister, I can cuddle in bed but when grabbing her boobs she wakes up and throw you out, Somrak does'nt want to train you anymore so I can't proceed.

Any workaround to this problem?

Bulldog_58

Jun 28, 2017
I Can't proceed with the Sister, I can cuddle in bed but when grabbing her boobs she wakes up and throw you out, Somrak does'nt want to train you anymore so I can't proceed.

Any workaround to this problem?

Your dexterity is too high.
Fixes are a couple of pages back.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Twice

May 7, 2017
can anyone upload save after u read the sister diary / before
i'm stuck with the sister scene, where she keep asking want more panty or no
can do everything but can't get that pc password

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
So, I can bang mom whenever I want. I can milk aunt whenever I want. I can watch the neighbors, do a cam show, take a shower and fuck his sister in bed whenever I want. I've delivered pizza's a couple of times. I've seen the blonde chick in the shower. I've done all my training, I've lifted weights a couple times. I can play poker with the neighbors. Is this all the content for this version? Or am I missing something?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, I would prefer to send contributions as able through some type of crypto
Patreon also accepts credit/debit cards...

D

Deleted member 45040

can anyone upload save after u read the sister diary / before
i'm stuck with the sister scene, where she keep asking want more panty or no
can do everything but can't get that pc password
progress with the mom until you catch her masturbating in her room then you should get the option to tell your sister mom needs help and she'll leave the room. then you can read her diary

redcode

Jun 30, 2017
i'm trying to enable the console ,edit the line to true inside the 00console.rpy ;but when i start the game and press shift + o nothing happens

twojPan

Apr 18, 2017
i'm trying to enable the console ,edit the line to true inside the 00console.rpy ;but when i start the game and press shift + o nothing happens
Maybe you didn't save the changes in 00console.rpy. Change value, save changes, restart the game and then press SHIFT + O during the game

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes