scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
bug in .70, gave cam to libraian, got book vol 1, cannot do homework, WTF
keep getting message that I need the book, but I have the dam book.

help

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
are you sure you got the book after you gave her the cam? cause that is not how the story goes now. she does not give you the book you have to go over to the bookcase and grab it yourself

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
ffs lol, yeah fixed pc
nope didnt grab book from bookcase DOH

gotta get used to different bits again lol

ty

D

Deleted member 45040

Imo, the money cheat is great (you can go to the store on day one and buy everything immediately, saving a ton of back- and-forth), and the strength cheat lets you progress Aunt Diane's story more quickly. The other cheats don't seem to really do anything, as the unlocks related to those attributes seem more event-driven.

But if the dev isn't going to allow use of saves from previous versions, you bet your ass I'm cheating my way through the grind when a new build is released. Ain't nobody got no time for that!

Money cheat doesn't break the game. You have to wait a set amount of days for some events, so I just train strength normally to kill time. If you get it past 7 to quickly you miss some of the sisters scenes anyway. You only need 3 to do Diane's quest. The dexterity cheat screws everything up and is the cause of many of the issues I see posted here. I'm going to table this game for a few months since the grind for a few scenes is far too much work.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
are you sure you got the book after you gave her the cam? cause that is not how the story goes now. she does not give you the book you have to go over to the bookcase and grab it yourself
I went there to get the book she said she didn't have it available, I checked the bookshelf, then went to the backroom and caught the sex scene, then i went and bought the webcam and returned after that the first Grammar book appeard in bookshelf.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Well Ok, but i've handed in the first homework, and talked to Bissete been to the library and talked to the librarian but she hasn't mentioned any thing about the camera yet, and I'm way through the Mom, Aunt, Sister events.
Did you stay after school?

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
cant seem to access sisters room now, she is always on the bed reading diary, are my stats too high ?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How do you see her naked?
Work on getting through the events at school (July, Mia, etc) and you'll get a prompt to change clothes for the gym teacher. After seeing her, you come out all sweaty. Follow this to the showers where you'll see her naked. This is merely a teaser of her so...

cant seem to access sisters room now, she is always on the bed reading diary, are my stats too high ?
Nope. If you haven't checked her out in the showers in the morning or tried to hump her at night, you're doing it wrong.

Twice

May 7, 2017
how to watch the pink channel for second time
its the scene where mom keep come out from her room at midnight
what to do?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
never have an option to do anything other than leave in both cases
Okay... Did you get panties from the gym? If so, then your stats may be too high to continue if you're using cheats. Have you seen her topless from the faucet incident in the bathroom? If so, you just gotta keep working on mom until the mafia comes in. While that's going on, you can work on the aunt since those tend to help make the game faster.

how to watch the pink channel for second time
its the scene where mom keep come out from her room at midnight
what to do?
Did you read the password from the diary?

Did you work on getting your mom in the shower?

You can't watch that until you're also getting panties from your sister and training with Somrak.

Twice

May 7, 2017
Okay... Did you get panties from the gym? If so, then your stats may be too high to continue if you're using cheats. Have you seen her topless from the faucet incident in the bathroom? If so, you just gotta keep working on mom until the mafia comes in. While that's going on, you can work on the aunt since those tend to help make the game faster.

Did you read the password from the diary?

Did you work on getting your mom in the shower?

You can't watch that until you're also getting panties from your sister and training with Somrak.
my status too high
just now reset to 0 my dex
now the story working when the dex reach 5

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016

I started the game with full stats and money.

seen sister topless
fucked aunt and mom

Did you read the password from the diary? cant get that option

Did you work on getting your mom in the shower? yes

my status too high
just now reset to 0 my dex
now the story working when the dex reach 5
I tried lowering my stats with the console, but i must be putting in the wrong string

Twice

May 7, 2017
if u want get the option to read diary
go cuddle sister on night and go to sister room at morning

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes