rle68

May 28, 2017
You fell for an obvious joke, kid. Don't take it out on me that you wasted your time on something small.

And you may want to read what others have to say instead of trying to pick fights:

Now if you want to believe me or not is up to you. But if you want to type furiously with great glorious vengeance because you fell for an obvious ploy and gave me a laugh, bra-frickin-vo.

Just learn not to take everyone so seriously on a game. Anyway...

spin it however you want you were rude end of story dont act like an angel

_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
can some one uppload the game with saveings (afther the sister giv pantis first time... my game is stuck on that part) :(

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Click on it right in front of the house with the same picture.

After you look at her naked, she got so embarrassed by a nerd looking at her beautiful body, she took the rest of the week off from school.

Find her in the forest along with the worms.
Roxxy is not in forest

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not really clear, but I think its just one event for now since she is mostly uncompleted content.

Personally I am waiting for more with Mrs Johnson.

Reactions: rle68

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright so check it out I figured out why I couldn't advance thanks to the person who told me about clicking the panties in the drawer for mom..

So to advance with your sister YOU MUST jerk off with moms panties in order for things to trigger to the next bit for pretty much everyone.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
So I fucked up and enabled cheat mode.

I can't progress the sister's storyline.
Any ideas fellas? is there a console command for reducing your stats?

rompa

Jun 23, 2017
So I fucked up and enabled cheat mode.

I can't progress the sister's storyline.
Any ideas fellas? is there a console command for reducing your stats?
  1. go to <gamedir>/renpy/common/ and open 00console.rpy with any text editor
  2. find the like config.console = False and change to config.console = True
  3. start the game and press SHIFT + O when save is loaded
  4. enter cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity) into console commandline to remove 1 point of dexterity.
  5. Repeat until skill is 0 and you are good to go

Reactions: Ted Danson

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Alright so check it out I figured out why I couldn't advance thanks to the person who told me about clicking the panties in the drawer for mom..

So to advance with your sister YOU MUST jerk off with moms panties in order for things to trigger to the next bit for pretty much everyone.
I'm glad I could help you on that.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
How do you beat Mrs.Johnson in strip poker, can she even lose?
I found the best way was to go all-in. on the previous versions, the poker game would end with her naked. In the recent versions, the poker game seems to continue. So now the friend gets super drunk before she can be completely stripped of clothes.
I am playing through to get to that point in the game again since my saves are un-usable. I haven't made it back yet as I'm playing other games.
If anything, hope for good cards on the flop and just go all-ins before the friend drinks too much.

Reactions: samkazk

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
you kidnapper give us Roxxy back, we can pay any ammount of bucks
I'd actually laugh if she does get kidnapped later on if she becomes your date at the prom...

Is she buggy or only have one event with her? It's not really clear to me.
She's only in the two events. One where you get her lollipop and the other to see her naked. The reason for the joke about the forest is because it was explained two or three times on two or three pages back that there's only this one event.

Currently, 12.5/.7 works to put out more content with your sister, mom, and aunt.

13 is more focused on the teachers. Ironically, Roxxy is the poster girl for the game, but there's really so little for her.

Reactions: nemlehet

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
This did not work for me
commandline
  • go to <gamedir>/renpy/common/ and open 00console.rpy with any text editor
  • find the like config.console = False and change to config.console = True
  • start the game and press SHIFT + O when save is loaded
  • enter cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity) into console commandline to remove 1 point of dexterity.
  • Repeat until skill is 0 and you are good to go
Sorry
.. That did not work for me it kept saying not in list

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
You probably aren't entering the command exactly as written?
no he isnt, same thing happened to me too, it seems that if you use the cheat version of the start menu, you cannot edit ANY of the stats, I tried, best bet is to start the game again without cheat start, THEN add stats IF you need to.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes