jaques

Aug 11, 2016
no he isnt, same thing happened to me too, it seems that if you use the cheat version of the start menu, you cannot edit ANY of the stats, I tried, best bet is to start the game again without cheat start, THEN add stats IF you need to.
You can change stats just fine in cheatmode... Not sure what you tried, but it sure wasn't any stats editing.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
NO you cannot, I tried, for about 1 hour, I read this thread and tried every combination of listed commands, NOT ONE affected ANY of the stats.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Worked for me running cheat mode, has to be entered 100% as written, all of it, then it will say none, when you check the phone a point is gone, repeat 9 more times.

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Try to enter. Cellphone.(stat).remove.
Put the stat u want to reduce
Cha = charisma
Dexterity
Strength
I dont know strength

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Try to enter. Cellphone.(stat).remove.
Put the stat u want to reduce
Cha = charisma
Dexterity
Strength
I dont know strength
I tried that and did not work, I had to enter cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity) to work, all of it, then had to repeat 9 more times to get phone stat to 0.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I found the best way was to go all-in. on the previous versions, the poker game would end with her naked. In the recent versions, the poker game seems to continue. So now the friend gets super drunk before she can be completely stripped of clothes.
I am playing through to get to that point in the game again since my saves are un-usable. I haven't made it back yet as I'm playing other games.
If anything, hope for good cards on the flop and just go all-ins before the friend drinks too much.
I don't remember who, but a poster recently suggested that once you unlock the fishing shack, you go there and get a couple drinks, then go play poker. Erik and Mrs J will drink, but MC abstains. Haven't verified that myself, but there you go.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
is it just me or work out in this version is seriously hard?
Naw they just changed the parameters on how shit triggers.... Again...... But once you figure out that bit you are pretty much good to go.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How dare you speak badly of awesomo?! :mad:
I'm the father of the Gods, put your daddy on the phone!

DC drew her naked
Honestly, does that really mean anything? We don't know and it could be that the trap is Mia or her mother and we wouldn't know until it comes out. Why people put so much effort into that, I have no idea.

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
He actually started that yesterday, but ya.

*Edit*
I also think he does the trap thing just to get a raise out of people. Just listen to him anytime he brings it up.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
How the hell do I get into the gym showers when Roxxy is in there?
Increase your Intelligence and Charisma levels first ....

Intelligence by playing computer game in his room.
Charisma by Rap battle at night in the Park with Eve's gang

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes