summerjo

May 9, 2017
i must have screwed something up

i have taken it about as far as i can with mom

but nothing with the sister. after she caught me looking at mom, the only thing i get from her in her room is trade for panties (which she won't do) or nothing
I cant do any training with the master.

any ideas?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Both Ronda and Annie have been drawn topless for the poker game, he (jokingly?) drew Annie with a dick. I think Ronda was drawn fully naked at some point, but not sure and don't remember when. Couldn't find that stream.

But yes, if we haven't seen it in that game, anything is possible.

Spectral69

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I can't start the game, this is my message :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap

renpy.main.main()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\main.py", line 474, in main

renpy.display.core.Interface()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1518, in __init__

renpy.audio.audio.init()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 766, in init

renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)

File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3950)

check_error()

File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:954)

raise Exception(e)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029

SummertimeSaga 0.12.70

Can you help me ? tried with 0.12.50 and 0.12.70 version

Big thanks.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone, I can't start the game, this is my message :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap

renpy.main.main()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\main.py", line 474, in main

renpy.display.core.Interface()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1518, in __init__

renpy.audio.audio.init()

File "H:\A transférer\Jeux +18\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 766, in init

renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)

File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3950)

check_error()

File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:954)

raise Exception(e)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029

SummertimeSaga 0.12.70

Can you help me ? tried with 0.12.50 and 0.12.70 version

Big thanks.
Plug in some headsets / columns

i was sure she will be the trap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use spoiler next time...

Reactions: Spectral69

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i must have screwed something up

i have taken it about as far as i can with mom

but nothing with the sister. after she caught me looking at mom, the only thing i get from her in her room is trade for panties (which she won't do) or nothing
I cant do any training with the master.

any ideas?
If you are playing cheat mode or if you edited the Dexterity attribute, there is a block in her path at this point in this version. Edit dex to 0 or 1 and try again (search thread). After she catches you watching mom, I think you will automatically be promoted to send her away the next time you encounter her in the hall during the day.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
no cheat mode and i am too stupid to
If you are playing cheat mode or if you edited the Dexterity attribute, there is a block in her path at this point in this version. Edit dex to 0 or 1 and try again (search thread). After she catches you watching mom, I think you will automatically be promoted to send her away the next time you encounter her in the hall during the day.
no cheat mode and i am too stupid to edit anything lol

RandyRumm

Mar 18, 2017
I remember seeing a lot of speculation that the bank teller was the trap, Did DC state somewhere that it was a student? I recall even the pic seemed to have a little bulge, also the characters name is Liu Wang according to the wiki.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
hey Awesomo is a cute pub in the game... just has a big dick for a small dog, now I have seen some ugly as sin dogs.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
EDITED..
@Spectral69 = try right clicking on it and starting it as Admin.
If that doesn't work, try a different speaker or use a headphone instead. Or even just disconnect the speaker and see what happens.

Reactions: Spectral69

Spectral69

Jun 12, 2017
EDITED..
@Spectral69 = try right clicking on it and starting it as Admin.
If that doesn't work, try a different speaker or use a headphone instead. Or even just disconnect the speaker and see what happens.
Admin start don't work, python 2.7.13 don't work.
Trying compatibility windows xp, it works, lol.
Thank you guys ;-)

Reactions: muttdoggy
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes