woody

Jan 31, 2017
aunt has asked me to get jug ,gave her it but she wont ask me to collect the parcel ,i stupidly bought the milk slave outfit last time i went there,could it be glitching the next quest marker,if so is there a console command to dump the milk slave outfit,

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I got stuck on this for a bit too and thought it was bugged, but you just need to get the book on breeding from the library first.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
aunt has asked me to get jug ,gave her it but she wont ask me to collect the parcel ,i stupidly bought the milk slave outfit last time i went there,could it be glitching the next quest marker,if so is there a console command to dump the milk slave outfit,
go to library, get book about cow breeding in the bookshelf, than go talk to aunt in kitchen during day.

M

MantisK

I'm confused. I've played a couple generations of this game and I seem to be locked out of things I had obtained versions before. It is near impossible to get into Mom's room, but banging the aunt is liker falling in a pothole. The sister is just insane and why can I get in bed with her, but have no logical path before to move things forward?
Stumbled upon Strip Poker (since very few clues exist to get you where you need to go) but have no idea if you just need to do it a lot to advance relationship, or its another dead end, like yoga studio.
It seems too much stuff at once, but nothing actually gets done. I had showers with Mom faster before than now. This is just frustrating.

akse

May 24, 2017
Tips: to Unlock sister scene on cheat mode you must reduce dexterity to 0 or 1

to do this insert code below on console

cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Should be more options to titfuck busty characters. Course we'd be able to fuck the ladies in-game per the updates.

Mother
Sister
Aunt Diane
Mrs. Johnson
Principal Smith
Ms. Bissette
Ms. Dewitt
Ms. Ross
Annie

Cassie
Judith
Maria
Mia
Ronda
Roxxy
Tatiana

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to meet Mia at Church on Sundays, went there and there was just a nun?!
Checked confession and nothing. I've been visiting Mia at night for study session but she rejects me, Is that all there is in this version or is it something I've done wrong?

akse

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to meet Mia at Church on Sundays, went there and there was just a nun?!
Checked confession and nothing. I've been visiting Mia at night for study session but she rejects me, Is that all there is in this version or is it something I've done wrong?
i think route mia still development... this game still unfinished but good to play, i just discover 3 route scene sister,mom and aunt, for H scene other of that just foreplay CMIIW :D

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Any patreons can tell us what to expect next update as far as h scenes go?

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Any patreons can tell us what to expect next update as far as h scenes go?
Update 0.13 will focus on Erik and his mom, Mrs. Johnson. DarkCookie hasn't explicitly laid out what h-scenes will be there, but ones with her and potentially another, new female student are a go, at the least.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The main place to get ideas as to what's happening with the next update to this game isn't the Patreon - it's the Picarto stream (and archive). You can see both of those without paying anything. We've seen the following things in that stream so far:

1. Scenes with Erik and his Mom, including Erik doing erotic things with her; typically, main H scenes aren't shown in the stream, so that doesn't mean that you can only bang her when Erik's around or that you can't bang her or anything
2. Nude portraits of the pizza parlor woman, the goth girl from school and the park, and a new overweight girl who seems to be into video games. No sense as to why; maybe they'll be part of the poker game, but we haven't seen him create any new props specific to the poker game so far.

Other than that, and that this is supposed to *focus* on Erik and his Mom, we don't have much data on what it's going to be like.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
...and a new overweight girl who seems to be into video games.
You mean other than 'Tatiana'/PureRuby87 at Cosmic Cumics?

Aside from cogent storytelling, the main thing I'm hoping for with this title is that all the female characters are, erm, 'unlockable', if you follow me.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes