Nger

Jun 27, 2017
Nxt version will probably be for next month so I'm looking for alternatives.
These are the other VN's similar to SS that i already played:
A town uncovered (so similar to SS you'll get confused)
Visiting Aunt Sara(3d, rpg)
Milf's Villa (3d,rpg)
Kelly's Family
Ochiru Hitozuma(few characters)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sun Valley School is not too bad, and its got a lot of content. Long as you don't mind playing as the ugly kid with a big cock.

Forgot about A Town Uncovered, gave that one up a couple of versions ago with one of the buggy releases with Sex World. Thanks for the reminder!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
She has images of herself post-op in the hospital bed on her channel, so....

One of those things that kinda makes me sad. I heard about her from this game and looked her up. She was pretty busty beforehand, there was no need to go there.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
She has images of herself post-op in the hospital bed on her channel, so....

One of those things that kinda makes me sad. I heard about her from this game and looked her up. She was pretty busty beforehand, there was no need to go there.
all of these girls with self-esteem issues.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Nxt version will probably be for next month so I'm looking for alternatives.
Is that so? The bar is still at 36%, but I recall having read that they said they already had a lot of work done that is still not showing in the bar. There is still time. I think it is reasonable to think that they might release it by month's end.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
all of these girls with self-esteem issues.

I don't quite get it. She seems to want to focus on content, but she got an enlargement. Personally, I'm fine if you want to do silent voiceovers and not talk alot with you focusing on streaming if that's what you want to do.

But if you want to focus on an enlargement, even for self esteem, does that not send a signal that you're more focused on what your fans say to you instead of the content?

Don't get me wrong, she has some decent content. But maybe she should focus less on herself and more on the games she plays. *shrugs*

ddraig

Jul 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/rapbattle.rpy", line 337, in script
  File "game/rapbattle.rpy", line 337, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rapbattle.rpy", line 337, in script
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/rapbattle.rpy", line 337, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
SummertimeSaga 0.12.70
when ı try to do a rap battle it gives me this error

ı cant process without charisma and ı cant use the console for charisma too

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't quite get it. She seems to want to focus on content, but she got an enlargement. Personally, I'm fine if you want to do silent voiceovers and not talk alot with you focusing on streaming if that's what you want to do.

But if you want to focus on an enlargement, even for self esteem, does that not send a signal that you're more focused on what your fans say to you instead of the content?

Don't get me wrong, she has some decent content. But maybe she should focus less on herself and more on the games she plays. *shrugs*
she'd make more money striping then she would with gaming streams.

Hernagon1

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys. Discovered this game yesterday from a mention in the BB forum.

Apart for the events below, did I miss anything?
- HJ in school's bathroom
- Full sex with Mom in bedroom and shower and basement.
- Full sex with Sister in bedroom and shower + MC's bedroom/telescope.
- Full sex with Aunt in shed.
- BJ in Pool's Medic Station

Also, apart from BB, SS and DoD, any other game to suggest? My fav. so far is SS.
I tried Date my Daughter but I really didn't like the interface, kinda made it unplayable for me.

Thanks in advance!
how did you have sex with the sister?

if95

May 3, 2017
"Status update 0.13!
Jul 13
posted 5 hrs ago

Where we are at:
0.13 is coming along nicely on all fronts. All that is left for art is the H-scene animations (7 of them!) which means I will stream less since the only content left to make is spoiler! Posing is doing well also, as much as the progress bar hasn't moved much yet, you can see that a LOT of scenes are being worked on. Posing should start to close tasks in the coming weeks and be done. Coding is waiting on our assets/posing to wrap up.

-------------------------------

What's planned in 0.13:

-Many new locations!

-Many new characters!

-Erik's story and his mom!

-Many new H-scenes!

-Reworked poker!

-Many gameplay and flow fixes

---------------------------------

Less streaming for the coming week(s):

As I was mentioning, I'm running low on content to stream for 0.13. The remaining content is mostly spoiler, which means I will stream a bit less, and work more to complete the update. This may last a couple weeks. I will try and stream when I can (and have things to stream) but it won't be daily like it was until 0.13 is published. I will post on our Patreon page when I do stream!

After 0.13:

Once I'm done with the art side of 0.13, I will begin streaming again (even if the update is not out because we are waiting on some coding) and will work on 0.14 content! The 0.14 content will focus on Mia, her parents and their stories. We will not be making a 13.5 update for balancing but go straight to Mia's update! We will however make a 14.5 update to introduce the "Dating Feature" we've been planning, which will allow players to take Mia out on dates after you get to know her.

New QA team on Discord:

We have a group of selected users on Discord who are now helping us play-test and QA before releases. Which hopefully means smoother releases that have less game breaking bugs!

----------------------------------

New team member!

We have added a new member to our team (CreamyCookie), who will take care of our twitter account (it's been unmanned for a while), public relations, HR and baking cookies!

-----------------------------------

Thanks for supporting our project and we look forward to playing 0.13 with you guys!

-DC
"

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I doubt we will see more mom scenes for a while, at least until 0.16... maybe another poll can change that, I will ask him when is the next patreon poll, maybe for 0.16 he should implement the first F/M/F threesome with mom and aunt, that would be awesome, nothing better than incest with two milfs that are twins, three fetishes in one xD

Reactions: w00de
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes