oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
how can I read sister's diary? everytime I walk into her room there are two option "More panties", "Nothing" even though I've done spying on mom.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
The last 3 posts .. The 3 of you are the same troll under a different alias?
Guys, those questions have been asked 10 times in the previous 133 pages. Hit the fucking search button.

Reactions: krmit

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
The last 3 posts .. The 3 of you are the same troll under a different alias?
Guys, those questions have been asked 10 times in the previous 133 pages. Hit the fucking search button.
Dude, pages 133 they asked about how to have sex with sister. I haven't reached it yet. All I want to know is just how to tell sister that mom needs her and then I will be able to read her diary. I did it like 2-3 versions ago but this version I can't do that somehow. Perhaps I've missed something but I can't figure it out.

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
side note if you cheated you can't give the panties to the old man to advance the scene with the sister because he'll say that you learned everything and thus won't accept the panties.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
side note if you cheated you can't give the panties to the old man to advance the scene with the sister because he'll say that you learned everything and thus won't accept the panties.
Mate that's been said since the version came out... even solutions were posted...

danial20001

May 25, 2017
how read Diary ? how much i try when mom in shower not come option 'mom need you ' i compleat quest mom and aunt just with sister
please help
sorry for may bad english

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
how read Diary ? how much i try when mom in shower not come option 'mom need you ' i compleat quest mom and aunt just with sister
please help
sorry for may bad english
Mom's not supposed to be in the shower. You have to go to her room, masterbate with her panties, and have her catch you (can't remember if it's once or twice). Then, when mom is still in her bedroom, go to your sister and tell her mom needs her. Then you can read the diary.

Reactions: SteelSurfer

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Dude, pages 133 they asked about how to have sex with sister.
The person who original replied to you didn't say to look at page (no s) 133, they said to use the search button to search through all the previous 133 pages (meaning more than a single page) of comments to find the answer you want.

I did it like 2-3 versions ago but this version I can't do that somehow.
Unlike many other games of this sort which generally only append new scenes/logic to the end of the previous versions, the developer of this game also changes the scenes and logic of previous parts of the story-line. This means that steps that worked in previous versions may no longer work in the current version, which is why the steps you previous took to access the sister's diary are no longer working.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes