TheShadow

Jul 18, 2017
how can I read sister's diary? everytime I walk into her room there are two option "More panties", "Nothing" even though I've done spying on mom.
I'm facing the same issue, I attached a save file which mom, aunt r complete free while still can't processed any further with the sister

Note: the save will replace your Page 1, Slot 1 save

The last 3 posts .. The 3 of you are the same troll under a different alias?
Guys, those questions have been asked 10 times in the previous 133 pages. Hit the fucking search button.
I read from page 84 and onwards and nothing is there

Dude, pages 133 they asked about how to have sex with sister. I haven't reached it yet. All I want to know is just how to tell sister that mom needs her and then I will be able to read her diary. I did it like 2-3 versions ago but this version I can't do that somehow. Perhaps I've missed something but I can't figure it out.
I'm facing the same issue V12.4

Go in her room when she's not there. Click on the red diary on the bed.
You can try the save your self, the sister right now in bathroom and in the same time she is in the room ! There must be a bug

pinky-sumuq

Apr 22, 2017
this game is really good but one thing that really bother me is how long the developer will actually complete the game, because they seems always add things in every update :(

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
I love this game.. The best part is its not finished yet and i know 3 charactors the mc hasn"t had yet.. Cant barely wait till next release

Foo1ish

Jul 17, 2017
I'm facing the same issue, I attached a save file which mom, aunt r complete free while still can't processed any further with the sister

Note: the save will replace your Page 1, Slot 1 save

I read from page 84 and onwards and nothing is there

I'm facing the same issue V12.4

You can try the save your self, the sister right now in bathroom and in the same time she is in the room ! There must be a bug
That's actually a bug if you're playing in cheat mode, I think it was fixed in v12.7. At least, that's what was posted on patron post

Last edited:

TheShadow

Jul 18, 2017
Did you masturbate on the mom's bed?
if you have not, you would not have went further with mom events since she need to see him

That's actually a bug if you're playing in cheat mode, I think it was fixed in v12.7. At least, that's what was posted on patron post
the save file is for v12.7 and have replayed it again ! I will try and see the normal one and see

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
has anyone managed to get into the attic? I must have glitched it by grabbing the stool from the garage before clicking the door to the attic

TheShadow

Jul 18, 2017
where do you save the save file on Mac?
i'm not sure, but isn't it same location ? <GameFolder>\game\save ?

Yes i confirm, manage to open everything on normal mode but not with cheat mode with V0.12.7
Save file is attached (Normal Mode)

All 3 are open minded (Mom, Aunt, Sister), Enjoy

Note: Save is on Page 8, Slot 6

TheBat

May 1, 2017
They are making almost 15000$/month, their last update was 2 months ago, and they are 48% into the latest update. This is why I never pay for this stuff, because people end up being greedy and lost all passion.

TheShadow

Jul 18, 2017
Not able to catch up with space bar in muscle building ...
I tried it on 3 different computers and was able to make the space bar, on high stage it required to be faster overall i guess it's not that hard

man updates take forever on this game. 12.00 came out two months ago...so slow.
if you where a programmer or a designer, you would know the time and affords required to make such a game !
Script folder is 3.51 MB (3,685,134 bytes), which mean 3.6 million character of Logic and coding Not to mention if you saw any of DC Live steam you would know much time required for a design to be made

They are making almost 15000$/month, their last update was 2 months ago, and they are 48% into the latest update. This is why I never pay for this stuff, because people end up being greedy and lost all passion.
Life is not easy regardless of how you look at it, the 15k money they get are spent on all allocated resources ! If you ever dealt with any industrial work such as (design, coding, audio mixing, web developer... etc) you would know that larger companies spent 10 times more then that in order to have what you play today

Tried this game recently and think it is pretty great. If I had to make one complaint about it, it would be that there isn't enough variety in the women's body types. Most of them have the same HUGE boobs.
No need to be in rush, it still have a long way to get most of what people want :D

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Tried this game recently and think it is pretty great. If I had to make one complaint about it, it would be that there isn't enough variety in the women's body types. Most of them have the same HUGE boobs.
There are a good number of characters that are more normal, but their stories haven't been written yet.

Mia, Ronda, Eve, Lopez, Martinez, Liu Wang, Josephine. Mrs Ross is drawn with a cleavage line, but get figure as the way her clothes are draped implies regular boobsicles.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes