Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Tried this game recently and think it is pretty great. If I had to make one complaint about it, it would be that there isn't enough variety in the women's body types. Most of them have the same HUGE boobs.
Wait until 13 where you'll get an Asian teacher that's part of the IBTC.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Tried this game recently and think it is pretty great. If I had to make one complaint about it, it would be that there isn't enough variety in the women's body types. Most of them have the same HUGE boobs.
like others have said, the issue is that the only characters that have fleshed out paths are the protag's family, and two of them are practically twins.

i don't have any interest in them besides the sister; much more variety, and more compelling personalities, with the neighborhood/school adults and teens.

and while i welcome the additional variety with the teachers now, that's just even more waiting around to get to any one particular character, and then the danger is that they might not get nearly as much love (literally.) i expect there will be significant disappointment as some are relegated to just being strip poker players.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
They are making almost 15000$/month, their last update was 2 months ago, and they are 48% into the latest update. This is why I never pay for this stuff, because people end up being greedy and lost all passion.
I don't think you understand how much work goes into making a game like this.

hahuhu

Jul 15, 2017
i am an issue with cheats.
When i write a code i have the same message :

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

any help ?
(sorry about my english, i'm french !!!)

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I am stuck. Cant go any further with sister. I didnt go in the sisters room after mom peeking event. What should i do? i already have mom and aunt in bed. and i only have my current one save file.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
They are making almost 15000$/month, their last update was 2 months ago, and they are 48% into the latest update. This is why I never pay for this stuff, because people end up being greedy and lost all passion.
it takes a lot of work to make a game. He does all the drawing himself, and it would be taking longer if he didn't have any help. Also, you don't want a rushed piss poor attempt at a game..yea, it may have bugs but what do you expect?.. what game doesn't, especially when it's in Alpha? I look forward to the next update like the next man, but damn dude..chill

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i am an issue with cheats.
When i write a code i have the same message :

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

any help ?
(sorry about my english, i'm french !!!)
It's simple. Move your summertime saga folder to " C:\Games\ " You probably have your name or the SS folder inside somewhere that uses a special character, so it causes that problem

Uhm, curious. First off the game is free so you don't pay anything. How many devs can say that? Second how about you actually follow the person? If you did you'd know he streams daily + offline work. Third this is without a doubt the biggest update yet which you would also know if you followed him. Fourth his last update was less than a month ago, something they released so people like you don't complain.

TheShadow

Jul 18, 2017
I am stuck. Cant go any further with sister. I didnt go in the sisters room after mom peeking event. What should i do? i already have mom and aunt in bed. and i only have my current one save file.
It's a bug in the Cheat Mode (You can read that in few pages back there)
You can download my which is for Normal Mode while everything is maxed (sort of)

Reactions: eisnerguy1

rle68

May 28, 2017
ok i dont post alot here ... but i see alot of people complaining... here are my thoughts on that
1. if you didnt contribute what you complaining about? its a free game
2. its a good game for being under development what more do you want?
3. if you did contribute good for you.. why dont you address your complaints ot the creator directly surely thats a more productive time?
4. sure there are bugs its under construction

now things id like to see:

mc kicking roxy boyfriends ass.. he deserves it why else you training mui tai for ? and kick the guidos asses too

doing erics mom.. and erics mom in a 3 some with mc mom she did tell her to love her son.. it could happen :)
mias mom does his (mc's) cock through the glory hole at church.. use it to black mail her turn her into hose beast
do the teachers.. finish the damn homework already...process underway
chick at comic book shop under way
doing iwanka in the mall bathroom, hehehehe it should be anal too by the way... and maybe not willingly at first ?

some chick at a movie theater...or a gang bang on some chick at a movie theater.. might not be the most realistic idea

do the chick at the park with the dog. ...doggy style lol

have paige do mc lol.. why does he get to be in charge? lol

as had been mentioned aunt and mom 3 way id go for that

sister and roxy on cam..... with or without mc
bank chick... no set ideas on this yet

car bj somewhere ...mia maybe...

just let creator know game is awesome... keep it up my 4 and half cents

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
There are a good number of characters that are more normal, but their stories haven't been written yet.

Mia, Ronda, Eve, Lopez, Martinez, Liu Wang, Josephine. Mrs Ross is drawn with a cleavage line, but get figure as the way her clothes are draped implies regular boobsicles.
True true. That's part of Mia's appeal that she looks somewhat normal compared to the others. Not that I don't like me a thick woman.

As for time this guy (these people?) can take as long as they want. I'd rather they take their time and put out something good than rush out 2-600 pics of boring every month like some games do.

rle68

May 28, 2017
oh and one more detail i overlooked

mc needs to grudge fuck the principle wipe her smug smile off her face do her on her desk eating out the hall monitors pussy while be ass fucked lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
wondering if he's ever going to fix it so your saves carry over.
It doesn't work like that, it's not a fix that is needed. Look a bit into python and games specially ren'py and then look into non sequential storylines.

Can someone update the walkthrough?
Probably will be updated with 13.0

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes