Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm... So there seems to be waves to this...

You have the family "wave" (mom, sis, aunt)

You have the teacher "wave" (added teachers and students)

Then you have the church "wave" (Mia, her mom, and the church lady)

I haven't quite figured out the little extensions such as Eric and his mom would be but them and the pizza people could be more unique.

This is just my speculation, so don't take it as anything more than that.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm looking forward to more with Eric's Mom, she looks desperate with the toys in her bedroom and probably wants a little attention. Since she is already aiding Eric, and after the poker scene, you can tell she'd be grateful.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Probably as a reward for delivering tons of pizza (most time-consuming mini-game ever!)
That scroll is so annoyingly!!!!! It's really the one thing that I feel must be changed. That's just so flippin' s l o w......

Also, I find it very hard to time the drops on PC. Works great on Android, but on desktop I'm always three red Xs.

Also, are we all in agreement that pretty much every female character should be, erm, 'unlockable'? Maybe not some of the side characters, like the ladies in the changing stalls at the pool, or Awesomo's mama (unless there's a plan for her), or the store clerk at ComsumR.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Also, are we all in agreement that pretty much every female character should be, erm, 'unlockable'? Maybe not some of the side characters, like the ladies in the changing stalls at the pool, or Awesomo's mama (unless there's a plan for her), or the store clerk at ComsumR.
At least one of the ladies in the changing rooms is "unlockable" (if you can call it that). She runs the adult store, and as I'm sure you're aware.. you can pay for 'services' there. I've stopped playing until the next update so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I believe the other two can be found around town as well (perhaps the girl at the other shop and the librarian?).

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The 13.00 its Out? cause the main Download link leads to the V 12.70
No, not yet. DC released a statement that the art was nearly done and they were hard at work on posing and coding, but it will be a few (~4) weeks at least. He also stated that since the only art left was spoilery (ie: sex scenes) he would be streaming less for the next week or two.

Reactions: Hernagon1

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game is like my favorite currently I am in fucking love with this game so much it's not even funny.......

I hope cookie will make a new game after this one.

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
The only annoying thing about this game and its development, is how high it is setting the bar for the competition! Let's hope they respond and the industry grows as a result.

Reactions: HerpaDerpington

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The only annoying thing about this game and its development, is how high it is setting the bar for the competition! Let's hope they respond and the industry grows as a result.
This man gets it..

The only other game right now off the top of my head that is good and has me to the point I CANNOT WAIT for a new update is The Twist.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I would like to see them all unlockable, but isn't one of the goals to get a date for Prom? That kind of limits options if you have to settle for one, sort of like those Japanese VNovels where you romance the girls, but have to choose one at the end.

Although, I don't know where DC is at school but where I went Prom was in spring...so unless this is some fall dance its pretty much just find a girlfriend before school starts.

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
I would like to see them all unlockable, but isn't one of the goals to get a date for Prom? That kind of limits options if you have to settle for one, sort of like those Japanese VNovels where you romance the girls, but have to choose one at the end.

Although, I don't know where DC is at school but where I went Prom was in spring...so unless this is some fall dance its pretty much just find a girlfriend before school starts.
Despite the name, school is already in session at the beginning of the game, and it seems like it's been going for a while. I think we're nearing the tail end of the school year, approaching summer, rather than in summer and staring down autumn.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
This man gets it..

The only other game right now off the top of my head that is good and has me to the point I CANNOT WAIT for a new update is The Twist.
Twist seems to suffer from the same thing as BB in that there is quite obviously no clear goal the dev is aiming at. Keeps adding new stuff and scenes, but the original adoption storyline has been forgotten, existing (h-)scenes from pre .6 have been left untouched since, etc

Reactions: Arcane666

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
How to use stats cheats? I write in console and said this <bound method revertablelist.do_mutation of []>

SGT. NO

Jul 15, 2017
how do you type in console commands?
i was able to pull up console commands but i type in what i thought the commands were but nothing changed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes