Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Yes. Tatiana doesn't seem to have any nude scenes (yet); the new girl does.
The new girl is a potential partner for Erik, though a poll in the pictaro when DC made her up determined that the MC would have a chance with her as well. This influences things in the story, apparently, as you can either be a bro and hook Erik up or take the new girl for yourself. There may be other options too, but that's all I know he discussed.

ddraig

Jul 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/MC_home.rpy", line 652, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 57, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 58, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 133, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 134, in execute
Exception: Could not find a idle image for imagemap.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/MC_home.rpy", line 652, in script
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2521, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2492, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 57, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 58, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 133, in execute
  File "game/location_screen.rpy", line 134, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ui.py", line 910, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Arda1\Desktop\g\ss\SummertimeSaga-0.12.70-win\renpy\ui.py", line 906, in choice
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name)
Exception: Could not find a idle image for imagemap.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
SummertimeSaga 0.12.70

?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to fix the bug with the sister not letting you buy panties from her? I've reduced my Dexterity to zero, but she won't lemmi buy panties.

I can pay to grope or suckle her tho.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop where mom is supposed to invite the MC in the shower...i've continued on for many days but still she says to wait outside...what do i do?

SpectreGrimm

Jun 8, 2017
i'm trying to enable the console ,edit the line to true inside the 00console.rpy ;but when i start the game and press shift + o nothing happens
Be sure to change it to "True" to be sure (proper case in coding should be standard practice). Also make sure you save the file once you've changed it, and if you did the edit with the game already running, close out the game fully, then make the change, save it, then run game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you could find the console command for it, then that would make it less grindy lol. That or at least a way to increase the Payout. I don't remember which game it was but I managed to increase payouts from grindy to jackpot and it was mostly for shits and giggles since I could just add money to my account to begin with.
Did a quick search through the thread before posting, and found this. I would like to add my hat into the ring of favoring a cheat that increases payouts for Aunt Diane's garden work or delivering Tony's pizzas. That way you are encouraged to actually do the task that sets off the event triggers to progress the story.

Again, if you didn't have to start a new game with each version update, I wouldn't be inclined to cheat. But there's only so many times you can deliver and taste Aunt Diane's milk, notice mom watching you mow the lawn, buy dildos for your sister, or have the French teacher grab your junk under your desk 'for the first time' before it becomes tedious.

(In a vacuum, all those things I mention as tedious in that last post are kind of super nutso to think about in real life. Which I guess is the point of these games.)

Reactions: summerjo

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I used to not mind the grind. Then I played SuperPowered and found ways to cheat and slowly I started finding more and more ways to cheat at other games (they are probably all forums in the tools area) and other game engines. I just got tired of the grind and wanted the instant gratification.

Reactions: HerpaDerpington
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes