Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I am gonna laugh if we all just got worked into a frenzy trying to figure out who the trap is and there isn't one.

Wolle

Jun 5, 2017
So, playing Android version of Summertime Saga [v0.12.70], but keep getting stuck on a bug with Aunt Diane!
She keeps getting drunk, falling asleep in her bed, but at the same time, she needs your help with the bug extermination in the garden!
Only I don't get to see the bugs, and I can't interact with the garden in any way. And she's STILL passed out on her bed!
I tried starting all over, but with same result...
Is there anything to do?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So, playing Android version of Summertime Saga [v0.12.70], but keep getting stuck on a bug with Aunt Diane!
She keeps getting drunk, falling asleep in her bed, but at the same time, she needs your help with the bug extermination in the garden!
Only I don't get to see the bugs, and I can't interact with the garden in any way. And she's STILL passed out on her bed!
Is there anything to do?
Try the garden the next day, don't go into the house.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello.
Thanks to the creators of this very nice game. And also to those who post very useful solutions.

I can increase my Strength in the PC version but I can not do it with the Android version. I type on the screen and the "bar" rises very little.

Is there any cheat code for Android?

Version 0.12.70

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything to do?
Garden next day :)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hello.
Thanks to the creators of this very nice game. And also to those who post very useful solutions.

I can increase my Strength in the PC version but I can not do it with the Android version. I type on the screen and the "bar" rises very little.

Is there any cheat code for Android?

Version 0.12.70
Dunno how to cheat on the Android, but fuck that mini-game with pitchforks and sausage to roast it in the 9th Pit of Hell until it's charred to a crisp and in cinders...

WtfFuckr76

Jun 17, 2017
Can't extract from SummertimeSaga 12_7_0 images.rpa file for some reason...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "rpatool.py", line 307, in <module>
File "rpatool.py", line 30, in __init__
File "rpatool.py", line 176, in load
File "rpatool.py", line 66, in extract_indexes
File "encodings\zlib_codec.pyc", line 43, in zlib_decode
zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Altaviat

May 16, 2017
Can't extract from SummertimeSaga 12_7_0 images.rpa file for some reason...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "rpatool.py", line 307, in <module>
File "rpatool.py", line 30, in __init__
File "rpatool.py", line 176, in load
File "rpatool.py", line 66, in extract_indexes
File "encodings\zlib_codec.pyc", line 43, in zlib_decode
zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check
That's because original rpatool cannot handle headers with longer offset (40 instead of 28).
Archive file needs some hex edit before unpacking.
Or somebody to edit and recompile rpatool to handle both headers...

Reactions: Burt

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can't i play new version whit old save?
Mate read the first post, and actually read the latest version... if you try to load with the latest one you'll get a red text saying you need to start a new game

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
That's because original rpatool cannot handle headers with longer offset (40 instead of 28).
Archive file needs some hex edit before unpacking.
Or somebody to edit and recompile rpatool to handle both headers...
Recompile rpatool? It is a python script..

Extracts just fine with version 0.8

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
does anybody know the exact console command for decreasing the dexterity ?
I have never got any of the commands in this game for stats to work so I see where your coming from hopefully you get an answer as none of these have ever worked for me only the money one
Charisma:
cellphone.cha.append(cha)
Dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)
Intelligence:
cellphone.int.append(int)
Strength:
cellphone.strength.append(strength)

Recompile rpatool? It is a python script..

Extracts just fine with version 0.8
Ren'Py is written in the Python programming language as you said
Just very badly written by this games author which he openly admits to yet he has vast funding

rpatool has weaknesses especially the way this code is written as explained above by Altaviat

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Just very badly written by this games author which he openly admits to yet he has vast funding
Old coder was replaced in 12.x, since then the code is being refactored to bring it up to scratch.

M1kadzuki

Jun 2, 2017
i've downloaded last version for android 12.x from mega but it say 11.x version on my device, is't normal? or just minor bug?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes