Twice

May 7, 2017
cant do anything with sister at night
sis_shower_cuddle01 - deliver first underwear to somrak and cuddle with sister at night

sis_webcam01 - in the morning in your room you will get suggestion to check webcam (you have to have connected her webcam to you computer) if your are not getting event sleep till you get it

sis_telescope01 - another suggestion check the telescope in the morning

sis_panty01 - go to smorak he will tell you to get used underwear, get them from sister (sleep if event doesnt pop up)

sis_breakfast - in morning go to kitchen, siter in dining room, go to her room, make a deal

sis_shower_cuddle02 - at night get in bed and cuddle, next day get in the shower with her

sis_hallway01 - go to hallway, talk

sis_couch01 - at night go downstairs

sis_couch02 - go to tv again

sis_panty02 - to go somrak, then trade sister for more underwear

sis_webcam02 - morning webcam again

sis_telescope02 - morning spying

sis_hallway02 - hallway duh

sis_shower_cuddle03 - sneak into bed and squeeze boobs

sis_couch03 - tv at night again

sis_panty03 - somrak again then trade

sis_webcam03 - morning in your room once again

sis_telescope03 - spy in morning

sis_shower_cuddle04 - rub on her, can't put it in yet

sis_final - hallway and hall way again

sis_final2 - handcuffs in store, cheerleading outfit in attic

sis_shower_cuddle05 - cuddle and stick it in

sis_webcam04 - talk to her

If you can't get an event to work, sleep and try again the next day.

try to reduce ur dex to zero if its not working / stuck ( it's work for me start training again from 0 )

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
ok, what string reduces dex?
or is it just better to start again as ive done a few scenes with mom and aunt

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
ill try that and see if it works ty

hmm, still maxed lol

fck it, i'll start a new game without cheats lol, well, just money :D

May 31, 2017
Bros there should be a scene where the main character get all bashed up by the men in black right? For some reason I'm not getting it n i've already fixed mom's car.......is it a bug......Or am I missing something?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Bros there should be a scene where the main character get all bashed up by the men in black right? For some reason I'm not getting it n i've already fixed mom's car.......is it a bug......Or am I missing something?
Also running into this issue.

Also unable to get the scene where u beat of with ur moms panties...

Last edited:

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Also running into this issue.

Also unable to get the scene where u beat of with ur moms panties...
When Mom's in the shower, go into her room, but you have to click on her dresser and click on the purple panties, then it will give you the option to play with her panties on her bed.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It's like leading children, who continually can't fin d their own genitals. Did you bother to look, or do you just expect everyone to do it for you???

Reactions: ABH20

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Try coming in from the main map. It doesn't trigger until you're outside during the day.

is this roxxy thing a joke i have checked the forest every day and shes not there
... I can't believe you fell for that... I just can't stop laughing...

Reactions: BigDicksButNoChicks

rle68

May 28, 2017
Try coming in from the main map. It doesn't trigger until you're outside during the day.

... I can't believe you fell for that... I just can't stop laughing...
Well assmunch no one said shit about what the fuck happens after shes caught in the shower thats why i asked dipshit

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey hey hey.. we don't need fighting in this thread. The only fighting allowed is Kung Fu Fighting when Everybody's doing it. :D

Reactions: scummbagg

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well assmunch no one said shit about what the fuck happens after shes caught in the shower thats why i asked dipshit
Pffft... You are taking a game WAAAAY too seriously.

Obviously, DC hasn't put code in for Roxxy to reappear and like I said before, she's a teaser. They'll probably put more stuff in later for her after 13.

Just next time, switch to decaf, dude. If you seriously think Roxxy, the archetypal valley girl is going to be in a dirty forest, you might want to rethink about it. ;)

rle68

May 28, 2017
Pffft... You are taking a game WAAAAY too seriously.

Obviously, DC hasn't put code in for Roxxy to reappear and like I said before, she's a teaser. They'll probably put more stuff in later for her after 13.

Just next time, switch to decaf, dude. If you seriously think Roxxy, the archetypal valley girl is going to be in a dirty forest, you might want to rethink about it. ;)
I love it... people like you make smart ass comments get called on them.. then act like everyone else is overreacting when you in fact were rude and your comment had 0 to do with anything positive so you get a response and you go whoooah

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I love it... people like you make smart ass comments get called on them.. then act like everyone else is overreacting when you in fact were rude and your comment had 0 to do with anything positive so you get a response and you go whoooah
You fell for an obvious joke, kid. Don't take it out on me that you wasted your time on something small.

And you may want to read what others have to say instead of trying to pick fights:

Hey hey hey.. we don't need fighting in this thread. The only fighting allowed is Kung Fu Fighting when Everybody's doing it. :D
Now if you want to believe me or not is up to you. But if you want to type furiously with great glorious vengeance because you fell for an obvious ploy and gave me a laugh, bra-frickin-vo.

Just learn not to take everyone so seriously on a game. Anyway...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The game is not complete yet so it shouldn't be surprising when some activities/things can't be either finished or found.
eg. Like French Grammar 3 or finding Nemo Roxxy.

I think the main issue people have is that they try to do things (like raising Strength/Agile or buying items) before they are asked to/for in the story-line, I understand this is mostly to save on grinding but as seen this generally leads to being locked out of content.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes