BDI123

May 23, 2017
Well, I downloaded the latest "fixed" copy and this one does NOT allow Eric to work in the cafeteria and still keeps you from getting sister to go to moms room so you can get the computer password. When is the next one due out?

thisseemsdangerous

May 17, 2017
For those who got locked out from Muay Thai/Sis in Cheat Mode, you can try removing your dex using console command one-by-one until it's all gone.

cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)

Then talk to Somrak / Sis
THIS! Thanks :)

anyone know how to find the console on mac?
1. Right Click on SummertimeSaga.app (the application itself) and click on "show package contents"
2. Click on "Contents"
2. Click on "Resources"
3. Click on "autorun"
4. Click on "renpy"
5. You should know what to do from here! (If not, go to the first page of this thread and find the console "spoiler"

sadbutrad

Jun 28, 2017
I'm way past that point with Mom and every time I talk to the sister, I only have the options of "Yeah, more panties" and "Nothing" (both not progressing the story)
I can't even get into her room while she is in the shower, triggering the same two dialogue options.
Master Somrak only says I need to spend more time with her.
Go to her room at night, use her computer

The mafia dudes never returned a week later to beat me up, and I'm on the 12.7, what to do? Did I miss a step? I've only ever kissed the mom, but I have yet to masturbate in her room. My progress with the sister is stuck on that

Last edited:

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
LOL locked sister aspect of game if cheated....So basically Cookie can't figure out whats broken so you get none!

U

User_10739

For sis at night in bed do you grab her boob after cuddling or leave?

I found that mom's story progresses way faster than aunt's causing some of aunt's conversations to now be redundant.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
For sis at night in bed do you grab her boob after cuddling or leave?

I found that mom's story progresses way faster than aunt's causing some of aunt's conversations to now be redundant.
Grab. Keep trying and she'll let you go a little bit further after a few fails. If you're skills are too low, the game will tell you which skills are needed in *red* writing next to the regular dialog.

U

User_10739

Grab. Keep trying and she'll let you go a little bit further after a few fails. If you're skills are too low, the game will tell you which skills are needed in *red* writing next to the regular dialog.
Sweet, here goes the titty twister...

U

User_10739

I noticed poker game is still fucked, I just went "all in" against eric's mom and won with 4 aces and ended up naked.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
they added 3 teachers but is there anything to do with them? or with graveyard? and where is baits other than worms? I finished sister aunt and mom part but i cant find anything to do

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
"Three different game saves from 12.7.
One post intro, one post Aunt story, and one post Sister/Mother story. All no cheats."

from /r/SummertimeSaga
how do i use the saves i put them in the file but they aint showing on game

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
looks like that is as far as cookies gotten

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes