IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
cant give eric the game so that he works at the school cafeteria
I bought the game before I got the quest, couldn't give it to him to. But when I bought it again it worked.
I can cuddle with the sister and join her in the shower but I'm not sure how to proceed. Hard to guess what triggers her progress.

The game is really good visually and has a lot of content. I'm not into the incest stuff, it's kind of hilarious in this game but the sex scenes are pretty good. (I like x-ray) Kind of strange his male characters have "cuter" faces than all the females. The pizza mini game is a pain in the ass, I even failed to deliver sometimes, probably missed the door by a pixel, don't know.

J

JoanaStevens

it seems that the sister needs to catch you spying on your neighbors too

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
I have this bug where i have to spy on my sister from my computer but i don't even have it connected to her computer yet.
I also don't know how to make my sister leave her room so i can read her Diary.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I also don't know how to make my sister leave her room so i can read her Diary.
After progressing enough into the story, you'll find your mom masturbating. You can then tell your sis to leave the room.

Into aunt Diane's warehouse how? It is locked
Progress enough into the story, and the aunt will open it for you.

Reactions: Smakxy

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
Stuck at the part where your dexterity is at 5 point and the master tells you that he can't teach you no more.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I'll just wait for 13 to come out. Too many changes in this update and its causing all sorts of errors. A shame though, since the new additional scenes and pics with the mom and aunt in underwear were a nice change, even though I don't think the mom wears any to begin with since she's always in the robe...

Reactions: if95

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
After progressing enough into the story, you'll find your mom masturbating. You can then tell your sis to leave the room.
I'm way past that point with Mom and every time I talk to the sister, I only have the options of "Yeah, more panties" and "Nothing" (both not progressing the story)
I can't even get into her room while she is in the shower, triggering the same two dialogue options.
Master Somrak only says I need to spend more time with her.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Stuck at the part where your dexterity is at 5 point and the master tells you that he can't teach you no more.
You need to do more events with your sister (buy her $500 props and visit her in bed at night)

I don't know if it is possible to make her love you yet, but I unlocked 3 endless events for her so far.
Also I have a rucksack full of stinking fish that no one wants to buy now...

sex with the Pink Store worker, but it costs money, and BJ from Lifeguard Cassie, I think thats about it.
Judith gives you a handjob (if that counts)

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
You need to do more events with your sister (buy her $500 props and visit her in bed at night)

I don't know if it is possible to make her love you yet, but I unlocked 3 endless events for her so far.
Also I have a rucksack full of stinking fish that no one wants to buy now...

Judith gives you a handjob (if that counts)
thanks I forgot about that one, you can do more stuff with sister, like now you have options to "Spy on neighbors with her, and watch TV at night with her which opens new sex scenes with her.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
12.07 hotfix is out on the patreon page, supposed to fix the sister bug and a few others.
Looks like it:

Here's a hotfix that deal with some remaining bugs:
  • Strength Minigame bug (experimental)
  • Sis story block in cheat mode
  • Locked inside school during Roxxy's scene if you visit Judith
  • Roxxy not available after her new scene
  • Graveyard location block
  • Missing asset leading to error (Android build)
Edit:
While you can load your pre-hotfix .70 saves, you seem to remain locked out. Need to get a new game to that point to verfiy.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just a suggestion : I think it would be nice to have the CG-RIP of each new version on the first page. Thinking about it because from now on I'll proably wait 2 builds to play. Replaying everything is getting longer and longer, even when cheating. So having Cgs would be nice. I have the 12.0 CG RIP from I don't remember where, don't know how to do the extraction myself. Can upload it if you want, but I guess it would be better to start with CGs from the latest version.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes