batista007

May 17, 2017
I have 2 doubts !!

1- with the release of v.13 depending on what you do on the eric route and your mother will have something indicating that you are on the route for example: (aparti now care depending on your choices during game you can end up in Several endings) some of that kind.

2- If the route ends of the eric and his mother will be divided into good, normal and bad finals, no bad end more with standard end and good things of that type?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
so is there a scene for Roxxy, she is one i want to have fun with most, if so how do i get it... if not guess its waiting again for another month lol which i don't mind as this game is great and glad i help contribute to it :)

J

JoanaStevens

would be nice if someone could upload a complete savegame for version 0.12.70

thisseemsdangerous

May 17, 2017
ok so you caught Mom masturbating

1) Did your sister catch you ?
if yes, then you have to talk to her and tell her that mom needs her.
if no, you need to have your sister catch you.

about more Panties you have to wait till Master/Trainer Mauy Thai says that your ready to train and what panties he wants.
Sister caught me and when I enter her room the next day the setting has changed (automatic dialogue) but the "mom wants to talk to you" isn't an option. It was fine on 12.1, but I don't have it anymore! :(

Poinkach

Jun 8, 2017
For those who got locked out from Muay Thai/Sis in Cheat Mode, you can try removing your dex using console command one-by-one until it's all gone.

cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)

Then talk to Somrak / Sis

May 3, 2017
At this point, I think everybody played the most recent version so I don't think I am spilling anything from my mini review:

I stopped watching the stream videos from 12.1. I realized that if I keep up to date on DC's art work, I will find the new update less enjoyable.

New sister scenes - meh, I am not a big fan of sissy. it's certainly hot and fappable

Some new tidy bit mom and aunt stuff - certainly keep both milfs interesting. However, DC may need to review the entire picture to keep things that make sense. It is a bit tricky, but I don't really want to have so many random stuff that jumps in the story for no reason (other than fap).

*On a second thought, the aunt mouse scene makes a bit sense to me. shoe lace = rat tail. I guess I live in a clean environment so far (not in a farm that grows long rod stuff). But why not spider or roaches? That would make more sense..

Anyway, I still like and support the game. I just don't want this game to be a low key fapping game

- the "make sense" dude who never be a patreon but still wants to make a voice

Reactions: JoeDoe07

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
FOR SISTER

1.enable consol

Add dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)

Remove dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)

REMOVE ONE BY ONE DONT PUT NUMBER

now you can play with sis :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you saved my sister, thank you
removed dexterity to 0 and i can start training with Somrak

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I peeked at mom masturbating and sister caught me, right after that sisters door was locked. Downloaded another copy of the game and in this one after getting caught, sister was in her room and could only talk about panties or just talk. Where is that update?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
stats are meaningless, only thing that really matters is money as every other progress is linear and story dependent
Is that accurate? I've not yet caught up to the end of the 12.7 build, but there are at least two events where you have to persuade people to move the story along in a certain way. (Roxy shower, car dealership) I was blocked on the shower scene because I couldn't talk Roxy's friends into letting me into the shower. So I went all <shift>+O and upped Charisma, ave the next try was successful.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You need to become a rap superstar so bitches don't question you when you tell them your balls are sweaty.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes