JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
so I'm trying to enter in the console command to boost my stats and I have zero clue of what I'm doing. I enter in what it says and my stats are not going up at all.
You have to replace the string within the brackets with a number between 1 and 10, eg.
cellphone.strength.append(1)

BTW: Except for strength no stats a required to play thru the game

Reactions: Imthatguy9924

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
You have to replace the string within the brackets with a number between 1 and 10, eg.
cellphone.strength.append(1)

BTW: Except for strength no stats a required to play thru the game
My man Joe Doe back at it again with the helpful info. Your the hero this world needs you know this right.

CutestDevil

May 16, 2017
please somebody help..i am stucked in aunt's story,at night when i go to her at barn,she says are you ready to milk..but as soon as i click on lets milk..she says not now..you need to tend to things i have told you before ..i cant figure out what she is talking about

xxxDOMSxxx

Jun 13, 2017
please somebody help..i am stucked in aunt's story,at night when i go to her at barn,she says are you ready to milk..but as soon as i click on lets milk..she says not now..you need to tend to things i have told you before ..i cant figure out what she is talking about
check library for the book about.... cows.... i think :)

and also check the package in the mall... for the cow suit

Reactions: CutestDevil
J

JoanaStevens

cant give eric the game so that he works at the school cafeteria

CutestDevil

May 16, 2017
check library for the book about.... cows.... i think :)

and also check the package in the mall... for the cow suit

she is still saying the same thing..i have already pre-purchased the cow suit,playing cheat version :( update:- opened the bag and selected the cow suit then again went to aunt then story progressed.

Last edited:

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I cant get backyard and now lost burglar also. Dont see him/her in backyard when i look with telescope

J

JoanaStevens

backyard and graveyard aren´t important at the moment, nothing to do there, im waiting now for version 0.13

Reactions: if95

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm weird, I managed to get it to him in 12.70. Only issue I've had since 12.60 and 70 were released is the sister aspect of the storyline being stopped. Not sure if its because I didn't feel like grinding out all the stats again and cheated and its glitched somehow. I've read people saying it all starts after she catches you peeping on the mother, but I'm already up to being punched in the face and she's showered with me and still nothing from the sister. I can get to the scene of her laying in bed where your supposed to tell her mom is asking for her help, and you could read her diary, but all it says is 'more panties' or 'leave'

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes