Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
I was really hoping this new update would let you get the last French Grammar book. Hopefully it will be at the next update.

quick question, do you know how to get the mob guys to beat you up? Never had a problem before but can't activate it now.
To be honest it took me a long time to get that than the last time. What I did was play with panties on Mom's bed til she finally had the conversation with Dianne, then she started bending over in the kitchen then a few days after that the mob guys showed up. It was almost the last thing i needed to do.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
To be honest it took me a long time to get that than the last time. What I did was play with panties on Mom's bed til she finally had the conversation with Dianne, then she started bending over in the kitchen then a few days after that the mob guys showed up. It was almost the last thing i needed to do.
It aint letting me play with the panties though. I've helped her with the car and now every time I ask if she needs help she says no and every time I speak with sister she says that mom has a lot of panties in her room.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
It aint letting me play with the panties though. I've helped her with the car and now every time I ask if she needs help she says no and every time I speak with sister she says that mom has a lot of panties in her room.
Ok i was having trouble with that too until i figured it out. What you need to do is when Mom is in the shower go to her room and go to her dresser open it to find purple panties click on them, then after that it should give you the option to play with them on the bed. They made it kinda tricky.

Reactions: TrropJunior

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if it was asked already but what are all of the items in the attic used for?
If it was already answered can someone put the link to the response up?

Thanks

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
anyone know how to get to bug report, for some reason I can't find it. If you look at the MCs shirt in the bathroom with Roxxy you see that the 69 is backwards .

JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
anyone know how to get to bug report, for some reason I can't find it. If you look at the MCs shirt in the bathroom with Roxxy you see that the 69 is backwards .
Gotta register at

Sorry if it was asked already but what are all of the items in the attic used for?
If it was already answered can someone put the link to the response up?
Generally, when you click on something and the "Under Construction" box shows up, the item in question is not used yet.
It might be used in a later update.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I know this might sound dumb but how do you open up console commands and get money as I don't want to do the grind again the I can do the sisters story with the cheat mode on. Also the weight lifting is ridiculously hard now. I cant even do level one and I was going full speed. Am I missing something here or did he just up the difficulty by 11?

Last edited:

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Literally I did it on a Friday and did not go back until Monday. I probably did a lot of gardening and weight training in between.
I think you need to unlock the weight training first or it locks up. I did the homework and then couldn't go upstairs to talk to cafeteria kid. so it locked me in a loop. i started a third new game, and unlocked everything else before doing the homework/gym teacher looking for you... that unlocked it.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
so I'm trying to enter in the console command to boost my stats and I have zero clue of what I'm doing. I enter in what it says and my stats are not going up at all.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes