hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
i've completed mom,aunt's,sister completely and have make out option with all of them all the time.
But i would like to see bed make out scene with aunt instead of only shed one at night while milking her.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
It's also written on patreon by other users that the sister story problem with cheats remains
So I stand corrected. He tried to fix it but I am not sure what he was trying to do. I can guess, but then the problem would arise again in the second tier of training.

cellphone.dexterity = [1]

Should fix it for now.

Nilhis

Donor
May 4, 2017
Well, 12.7 is still broken for me, I'm done. Can't progress Sister's or mom's story.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I wish DarkCookie would provide saves if he's going to keep releasing these updates that don't work with old saves. Anybody willing to do what he won't, provide a save at the begining of the new content?
If someone provided a save, it would skip all the added content, as the updates don't simply add content to the end of the last version, they add and update content throughout the entire game. A save at the beginning of the new content is essentially a new game.
Well, 12.7 is still broken for me, I'm done. Can't progress Sister's or mom's story.
I was able to progress just fine last update. I am playing the non-cheat version though, so that might be different. However, the progression is more time consuming now also.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
You tell me - since you appear to be an expert for cavemen...
wow guess I hurt someones feelings, with the word caveman, sorry... gosh.

guess we all get the druppie eyes, sunken cheeks... basically a dumb look on our faces when we have sex.

since the MC only gets the look when he fucks his Mother and Sister. Mom gets the look too when she has sex with son and Kisses him in the Kitchen.

but hey was just asking a question did not mean to butt hurt anyone on the forums. again Sorry.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Because you touch yourself at night
Beware members.. the Ott is always watching.
He knows when you fap.
He watches when you fap.
Whenever there is the slightest of fap sounds, the Ott is summoned.... watching...
And judging... :D

Reactions: TCMS

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Beware members.. the Ott is always watching.
He knows when you fap.
He watches when you fap.
Whenever there is the slightest of fap sounds, the Ott is summoned.... watching...
And judging... :D
man you mean even though I don't have a cam on my PC, the software blocked to the cam that Ott is still spying on me ?

Reactions: muttdoggy

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Playing V0-12-70 and I still cant read that fckn diary........ PLEASE somebody tell me what I am missimg? Thnx!
you have to hear mom playing with herself in the TV room and get caught by your sister for spying, then go to sisters room and tell her Mom needs her.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes