ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I wish DarkCookie would provide saves if he's going to keep releasing these updates that don't work with old saves. Anybody willing to do what he won't, provide a save at the begining of the new content?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
anyone have any idea why the characters... mainly Mom, Sis and MC look like they go to caveman era when they have any kinda sex scene ?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
this version is so fucking buggy, ive restarted 4 times now because of the game bugging out at different spots.

im just about to give up trying to play it.

Reactions: konandra

JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
anyone have any idea why the characters... mainly Mom, Sis and MC look like they go to caveman era when they have any kinda sex scene ?
You tell me - since you appear to be an expert for cavemen...

Is it just me who is grateful for the quick bugfixes for a FREE game?
Everybody who played earlier versions of SS should well know that it is a wise move to wait a day or two before starting a game. Just togive the devs the time to iron out those bugs.

I find it quite annoying to read all these posts complaining about bugs, save games not working and/or having to start again - on a FREE game!

Instead I'd like to thank Darkcookie and his team for once again excellent work! Keep it up, guys!

PS: Pro tip: As for any other renpy game, pressing the TAB-key skips previously read messages. This does speed up the grinding.

Reactions: MrBree

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
i've completed version .50 is it fine as it's not having graveyard in it and btw is there any scene in graveyard ??

Bahadır

Jun 2, 2017
it seems I'm stuck at sister story with cheated mod. I've completed mom,aunt and all the other quests but when I enter the sister's room she's just lying without any dialogue options except panties. So I can't read her diary. At 1.27 changelog it's said the problem is solved but it seems it's already exists

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

At 1.27 changelog it's said the problem is solved but it seems it's already exists
Posts like this makes me really skeptical whether there's a bug in the first place.
Isn't it possible you haven't tried everything? Like progressing enough in mom's storyline or do all the shower/cuddle/tv/peeking.

Bahadır

Jun 2, 2017
Isn't it possible you haven't tried everything? Like progressing enough in mom's storyline or do all the shower/cuddle/tv/peeking.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've completed all of them with mom. As I remember before the older versions, Somrak wants second set of panties so you have to buy from sister one more time, but in cheated mode stats are full and when you go to somrak he says nothing to teach so you can't buy from sister and game stucks. Am I wrong?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hey guys, I don't know if this was already shared, but you can edit money with saveeditonline. This may be useful, if any of you want to start a normal game (and avoid possible bugs on the cheat mode) and still speed things up a bit.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Isn't it possible you haven't tried everything? Like progressing enough in mom's storyline or do all the shower/cuddle/tv/peeking.
Yeah I've completed all of them with mom. As I remember before the older versions, Somrak wants second set of panties so you have to buy from sister one more time, but in cheated mode stats are full and when you go to somrak he says nothing to teach so you can't buy from sister and game stucks. Am I wrong?
You are wrong. The actual stats are irrelevant for quest progression. The quest uses other variables and triggers that are independent of dexterity stats.

And you need to forget older versions whenever playing a .1 or .6 update as DC continuously expands and optimizes the quests, which can fundamentally change the flow.

Bahadır

Jun 2, 2017
You are wrong. The actual stats are irrelevant for quest progression. The quest uses other variables and triggers that are independent of dexterity stats.

And you need to forget older versions whenever playing a .1 or .6 update as DC continuously expands and optimizes the quests, which can fundamentally change the flow.
It's also written on patreon by other users that the sister story problem with cheats remains

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

If you think "cheat mode" causes problems, then perhaps don't use it.
I mean, the space bar thing is fixed, right?

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
is there any scene in graveyard as i don't have .60 and instead i'm done with completing 0.50 completely i believe.

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
I wish DarkCookie would provide saves if he's going to keep releasing these updates that don't work with old saves. Anybody willing to do what he won't, provide a save at the begining of the new content?
I think that goes against the core reason why old saves can't be used. Updates are not only a chronological add-on but an amplification of content placed all over the map and story (space/time), so new characters, places and missions can be found at any given moment in the story and can really change the routes as you played it last time. It is truly annoying to be forced to play it this way but I also understand is the only way possible taking into account how DarkCookie is developing the project.

That's why I only re-engaged with game every two or three updates, so I can make the whole repetition worth it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes